ADVERTISEMENT

Leaving this here w/out comment.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
jg8fear7gw251.jpg

I don't have any issue with that comment. If someone thinks you hate everyone, you ain't a racist. Kinda funny to see Petrino hugging on his grandkids and even being mentioned on this subject.

What's Savage NOT saying about people in Petrino's wake?

And isn't Savage the aTm transfer who bombed out? Great reference. Let's get a comment from Andre McGee...

I don't have any issue with that comment. If someone thinks you hate everyone, you ain't a racist. Kinda funny to see Petrino hugging on his grandkids and even being mentioned on this subject.

What's Savage NOT saying about people in Petrino's wake?

And isn't Savage the aTm transfer who bombed out? Great reference. Let's get a comment from Andre McGee...
Take off the "blinders" plenty of players currently on the team have said how Petrino was. He wasn't a racist but just a complete ass to his players.

I honestly read it as Savage trying to be funny about it. He has definitely aired his grievances about Petrino but this seemed to be making a bit of humor of current events.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
Savage is a dropout and a loser. He's the last guy who should be cracking jokes about Petrino esp. in any way related to race. My guess is only Savage can crack jokes about "black lives mattering."

Let me change that to eff-ing loser.

(BTW that's Petrino's mother in the middle...)

97416435_10104664247068664_6134849745652285440_o.jpg

Since in the past you like to tout “bagging them likes” I’ll let you know Savage’s tweet got about 20,000 likes and was retweeted a few thousand times. And many of the former players including graduates, former players and other well known people in and around athletics found it quite funny. Maybe it’s just you.

Since in the past you like to tout “bagging them likes” I’ll let you know Savage’s tweet got about 20,000 likes and was retweeted a few thousand times. And many of the former players including graduates, former players and other well known people in and around athletics found it quite funny. Maybe it’s just you.
That’s just an indictment of social media on a mass scale.

And I never bring up ‘likes’ until clown show apologists wanna start making up narratives about how unpopular how I am...

That’s just an indictment of social media on a mass scale.

And I never bring up ‘likes’ until clown show apologists wanna start making up narratives about how unpopular how I am...

...or you are out of touch (and lack a sense of humor).

Savage is a dropout and a loser. He's the last guy who should be cracking jokes about Petrino esp. in any way related to race. My guess is only Savage can crack jokes about "black lives mattering."

Let me change that to eff-ing loser.

(BTW that's Petrino's mother in the middle...)

97416435_10104664247068664_6134849745652285440_o.jpg
Having played for petrino, qualifies Savage as informed enough to make whatever statement or joke that he’d like about the guy - in stark contrast to your uninformed statement about him. I have no idea where petrino stands on BLM or the current situation but, posting a picture of him smiling with his grandkids as evidence of his position on the subject is incredibly naive- unless your point is, that he loves his family. All you had to was see how many of them he put on UofL’s payroll to know that.

Highlighting a former player’s race while calling him an “effing loser” - is something that would get a rival fan banned 100% of the time.

Just saying...

ADVERTISEMENT