ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Well, Saban paid for that hire! Terrible play calling down the stretch, they were killing it with the run in the 4th quarter and what's Lane do? Pass, pass, pass, comical! I'm not crying for the Tide, can't stand them. Only one problem, hate the buckeyes too! Go Ducks!

2014 was by far the most productive offense Bama has ever had and they did it without a typical Alabama offensive line and a QB no one believed in. In the 4th quarter last night, they were down two scores - twice. You really don't have much of an option at that point but to air it out. Even though Alabama was pretty much dominated on both lines of scrimmage much of the night, if the defense finally makes a stop with three minutes to go and down only six they had a chance to win.

I would say most Alabama fans are pretty happy about the Kiffin hire. I am one of the few who were pleased when it was made. But it was not Kiffin or the offense that cost us last night's game. It is tough to win when you do not control the LOS. And, for the most part, last night Bama never did.

LK is a piece of work. Should've been an attorney.
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT