ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar on Dan Patrick today also BRLIVE.com

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
Lamar will be on the dan patrick show later. radio 790 directv audience 239 and brlive.com

normal interview, Lamar said he feels he's improved on all aspects of his game, especially letting plays develop and waiting for his spots instead of forcing things. numbers and records are unimportant, team wins are the only thing he cares about. bought his mom a caddy suv when he signed. what he remembered she always wanted from when he was 9 years old. said harbaugh never yells at him but gives him a talking to every once in awhile. said he didn't watch the game last night because he goes to sleep at 8.

how does anyone not like and root for this guy is beyond me but i'm biased.

imho, lamar is humble leader and a role model. no bulletin board material ever. just smart answers with humor mixed in. he praises everyone else and deflects platitudes. he's mature. a pro. and i think the ravens feel like maybe they got one of the steals in the draft. i don't think he has a ceiling if the coaching continues.

and the one true good thing we can remember about our last coach is that without him, lamar would not be our alumni. go cards, go ravens go saints.

fyi, there are only 32 nfl teams and currently two of them are starting louisville cardinals at qb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT