ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Jackson Heisman - Courier Journal

NJCards35

No-Ranking Prospect
Gold Member
Jun 15, 2020
I was hoping someone would be able to help with me this. My father is a huge Louisville Cardinals fan, and he put in a new "man cave" in his house with all Louisville stuff. I was able to find the newspapers from both the Orange and Sugar Bowl wins over Wake Forest and Florida and had them framed. I am trying to find the Lamar Jackson Heisman copy to get framed as well, but am not having any luck. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a copy or if anyone has an extra copy they were willing to sell? I apologize if this is against the boards rules, but was really hoping to find this for him for Fathers Day. Thanks in advance everyone for your help. Go Cards!

I don’t know many U of L fans that still subscribe to the CJ. Over the last 5 years I have purchased, cancelled, purchased again and then said enough is enough and cancelled for good.

Good luck on your search. BTW, love Lamar Jackson. Truly enjoyed watching him and now that he is playing on Sunday’s, I find myself either watching live or Taping Baltimore’s games.

You should be able to get a print out from the Crap Journal. Ask them to mail it to you because you don’t want to go in there and get that stench all over you.

I was hoping someone would be able to help with me this. My father is a huge Louisville Cardinals fan, and he put in a new "man cave" in his house with all Louisville stuff. I was able to find the newspapers from both the Orange and Sugar Bowl wins over Wake Forest and Florida and had them framed. I am trying to find the Lamar Jackson Heisman copy to get framed as well, but am not having any luck. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a copy or if anyone has an extra copy they were willing to sell? I apologize if this is against the boards rules, but was really hoping to find this for him for Fathers Day. Thanks in advance everyone for your help. Go Cards!
It’s too late for Fathers Day but I believe I may have the C-J Heisman edition. I saved it but if it means that much to you and your Dad, you’re welcome to have it.

Let me double check that I still have it first. 80% sure I do. Let me know if if you still need it.

Reactions: NJCards35
It’s too late for Fathers Day but I believe I may have the C-J Heisman edition. I saved it but if it means that much to you and your Dad, you’re welcome to have it.

Let me double check that I still have it first. 80% sure I do. Let me know if if you still need it.

that is extremely kind of you. if this is an item that you want to keep please do not feel obligated, i am sure i will eventually come across a copy, but i really do appreciate you responding and looking. if you do in fact find the paper and decide you are willing to part with it, please PM me and let me know. i am more than happy to pay for the paper and will obviously cover all shipping costs. my dad would be very grateful, and i would be as well.

You should be able to get a print out from the Crap Journal. Ask them to mail it to you because you don’t want to go in there and get that stench all over you.

i reached out to them twice. no response unfortunately.

that is extremely kind of you. if this is an item that you want to keep please do not feel obligated, i am sure i will eventually come across a copy, but i really do appreciate you responding and looking. if you do in fact find the paper and decide you are willing to part with it, please PM me and let me know. i am more than happy to pay for the paper and will obviously cover all shipping costs. my dad would be very grateful, and i would be as well.
I forgot to check. I’ll pm you as soon as I do. And I’m fine parting with it if I can find it. Sounds like your Dad would really appreciate it.

Reactions: NJCards35
I forgot to check. I’ll pm you as soon as I do. And I’m fine parting with it if I can find it. Sounds like your Dad would really appreciate it.

hey, hope all is well. any chance you were able to check on this? have not been able to find paper anywhere and the courier has not answered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT