ADVERTISEMENT

L s down doesnt bother me

It certainly might not, but we do return 5 defensive linemen, 8 linebackers, and 7 defensive backs from the depth chart, so that is a good place to begin with experienced depth. There are also players like safety PJ Blue, linebacker Dorian Jones, and Dejmi Dumervil-Jean who were out with injury this year who might (in some cases “will”) return.

There are other young players on the roster (Thurman Geathers, Zach Edwards, Caleb Tilman, Telly Plummer, and Allen Smith, for example) who could also develop into contributors by next year.

There’s also Jamel Starks and JaDarien Boykin from last year’s class who might be able to rejoin the team by next summer.

We also have a top juco outside linebacker/safety prospect (Marvin Dallas) joining the team this spring.
How many of those DL are 300 lbs.? Quotes from UK linemen, “we were used to pushing against 300 lb opponents, these guys were small and easy to push around”

Why does age matter? So it ok if a kid or young adult does it. I wouldn't do it because that's not who I am but age shouldn't matter. Didnt a UL player throw an upside down M when they played Miami

It's an immature thing to do, no? Kids and players doing it, ok. They look stupid, but hey, kids are stupid. Grown ass men, embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT