ADVERTISEMENT

KSR reporting Lamar Thomas to be UK's next WR coach

It's not because you falsely claim to be a UK fan. It's probably because you are from St Louis. There is a high likelihood you are a violent criminal and/or infected with an std. This may be a ul board, but some standards do apply.

life's full of disappointments.. best to start lowering standards often and early LoL

I mean I fell for a woman from St. Louis and moved away from the beautiful state of Kentucky... I lowered myself quite a bit right off the bat .

life's full of disappointments.. best to start lowering standards often and early LoL

I mean I fell for a woman from St. Louis and moved away from the beautiful state of Kentucky... I lowered myself quite a bit right off the bat .

Oh I agree you must have very low standards..I'm sure everyone here will agree with that. Just curious, considering the statistics I showed about St Louis, did you get the wife tested before you married her?

Makes you wonder about a man whom is so quick to defend a sports team will not defend the honor of his alleged wife.
Like I said before, he cannot be a UK fan nor a Kentuckian.

Stoops has hired 3 OCs since he's been at UK, there's no debating that. The first was a good hire that took a HC job. The second hire was a disaster. The third looks to be a good hire based on Gran's previous track record. It was a necessity to remove Dawson and hire Gran. With that being said, it's never good to have 3 OCs in 3 years regardless of the reasons.

I don't know if Lamar was unhappy at ul and didn't recruit hard the last year or he just got lazy. I guess time will tell. As far as his timing for leaving ul, I find it hard to believe that ul fans are dogging him out. I mean Petrino bolted from the Falcons before the season was even over.

It will be interesting to compare Lamar and Nick's future coaching/recruiting in the coming years. I'm sure there will be discussions regarding these two about this time next year.

Typical UK reply, lol. How did Petrino and the Falcons enter this discussion? Why didnlt you mention his affair? Are you slipping, ha ha?

You spend your time hoping for Louisville failure and doing your level best to express your doubts about our process, lol, desperately hoping your wishful urges take place.

In 10 years, you want to compare Nick Petrino and Lamar Thomas's positions in football coaching? I doubt that you do. History of the most basic kind says that second and third generation coaches succeed at ridiculous rates. Thomas is still transitioning from the idolization of an NFL career to the step down reality of earning a living while still attached to the game. Nick, meanwhile, is going to briskly take on some very desired responsibility as a football coach who can make a difference. He has an entire gigantic basket of questions and facts he wants to dive into, all of which are already directed to making great football teams succeed. This is a very probable Jeff Brohm clone in the making.

The stark irrelevance UK fans bring over here is alarming. Their best shots are BB's.

Typical UK reply, lol. How did Petrino and the Falcons enter this discussion? Why didnlt you mention his affair? Are you slipping, ha ha?

You spend your time hoping for Louisville failure and doing your level best to express your doubts about our process, lol, desperately hoping your wishful urges take place.

In 10 years, you want to compare Nick Petrino and Lamar Thomas's positions in football coaching? I doubt that you do. History of the most basic kind says that second and third generation coaches succeed at ridiculous rates. Thomas is still transitioning from the idolization of an NFL career to the step down reality of earning a living while still attached to the game. Nick, meanwhile, is going to briskly take on some very desired responsibility as a football coach who can make a difference. He has an entire gigantic basket of questions and facts he wants to dive into, all of which are already directed to making great football teams succeed. This is a very probable Jeff Brohm clone in the making.

The stark irrelevance UK fans bring over here is alarming. Their best shots are BB's.

You questioned the timing of Lamar leaving ul and I did the same for Petrino when he left the Falcons. Afterall, Petrino was his boss.

Another poster mentioned how it could affect Lamar's career because of the timing. It didn't seem to hurt Petrino.

You questioned the timing of Lamar leaving ul and I did the same for Petrino when he left the Falcons. Afterall, Petrino was his boss.

Another poster mentioned how it could affect Lamar's career because of the timing. It didn't seem to hurt Petrino.
Petrino is not - nor was during the period in question - an early year neophyte coach at this level. Thomas' big hurdle is adjusting to a life without lionization and adoration of fans, the typical adjustment of those who have played and done well at the highest levels.

His level of concentration was the issue for someone who may well have been dumped before he jumped. But what do we know? He just coached here.

Ummm Lamar isn't Petrino you rube. I get that you don't know what good coaching looks like, but trust me on this.

Ummm Lamar isn't Petrino you rube. I get that you don't know what good coaching looks like, but trust me on this.

People questioned the timing of Lamar leaving and yet Petrino quit during the season. It has nothing to do with "what good coaching looks like" it's a comparison of both guys quitting their jobs.

People questioned the timing of Lamar leaving and yet Petrino quit during the season. It has nothing to do with "what good coaching looks like" it's a comparison of both guys quitting their jobs.
batman-is-riding-an-elephant-9024_w.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT