ADVERTISEMENT

KSR reporting Lamar Thomas to be UK's next WR coach

They aren't as far apart as you would think. Rivals has 100 rated players in California, Florida, and Texas. There are 80 rated players in Georgia and 70 in Ohio. Ohio produces the 5th most NFL players of any state. I'd rather get top 40 Ohio guys than those in Florida ranked in the 75-100 range. We routinely beat Michigan St for most of our recruits and they are the same players that got them to the playoffs. 27 of their upperclassmen are from Ohio
Why are you on our board? Go home scat

They aren't as far apart as you would think. Rivals has 100 rated players in California, Florida, and Texas. There are 80 rated players in Georgia and 70 in Ohio. Ohio produces the 5th most NFL players of any state. I'd rather get top 40 Ohio guys than those in Florida ranked in the 75-100 range. We routinely beat Michigan St for most of our recruits and they are the same players that got them to the playoffs. 27 of their upperclassmen are from Ohio

Thank you man for joining me over here brother!
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for ul fans watching them get the worst off season beating we have ever handed to them!! They refuse to admit the fact we have better players than Michigan St. and that we have dealt a death blow to their recruiting.
The fact of the matter is now that signing day is over and Kash and the Legendarys are officially Wildcats. Mr. Daniel said it better than anybody, this class will win the SEC and go to the CFP! Stoops and UK zoomed past ul at a 1000 mph the past week after being even or slightly ahead of ul over his first 3 seasons and ul fans are freaking out because of it. Stoops pulls a brilliant move that will kill their program and the very next day The Legendarys join the team officially. I hwve never been so pumped and i can't wait for football to start!!

Hmmm, given as you say, you have similar if not better recruits - what could then explain the difference between a top program like Sparty and a perennial bottom feeder program like the yuts?

Oh yeah, Stupes and Brainfart. :rolleyes:

I think that there are some Kentucky fans who need to rewatch last seasons game....other than turnovers, Louisville absolutely dominated every aspect of the game. This is the off season and that's when uk is at its best.

Thank you man for joining me over here brother!
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for ul fans watching them get the worst off season beating we have ever handed to them!! They refuse to admit the fact we have better players than Michigan St. and that we have dealt a death blow to their recruiting.
The fact of the matter is now that signing day is over and Kash and the Legendarys are officially Wildcats. Mr. Daniel said it better than anybody, this class will win the SEC and go to the CFP! Stoops and UK zoomed past ul at a 1000 mph the past week after being even or slightly ahead of ul over his first 3 seasons and ul fans are freaking out because of it. Stoops pulls a brilliant move that will kill their program and the very next day The Legendarys join the team officially. I hwve never been so pumped and i can't wait for football to start!!
Jeez you're horrible but funny though I guess

Hmmm, given as you say, you have similar if not better recruits - what could then explain the difference between a top program like Sparty and a perennial bottom feeder program like the yuts?

Oh yeah, Stupes and Brainfart. :rolleyes:
They've been doing it for a lot longer. It takes redshirting guys and stacking recruiting classes for years to get to the point that Michigan St is at. It's going to take a little luck too but Stoops is getting the right players. Seasons like they've had are at least going to be possible in a few years

They've been doing it for a lot longer. It takes redshirting guys and stacking recruiting classes for years to get to the point that Michigan St is at. It's going to take a little luck too but Stoops is getting the right players. Seasons like they've had are at least going to be possible in a few years
Who's talking about getting to where Michigan St. is at? I'm talking about going to a bowl every decade or so. Eight home games?!? With that schedule everyone not named Stupes could have coached the yuts to bowl eligibility.

With a bunch of Ohio recruits going to UK, their ranking of 5th most is going to fall.

I'm sorry, is the fact that UK is on their 3 OC under Stoops a distortion, exaggeration, or misrepresentation? Please correct me if so. I'm open to clarification.
What does that have anything to do with what you were quoting. You only deflected to try and make another point.

What does that have anything to do with what you were quoting. You only deflected to try and make another point.

The general discussion was staff turnover, as Pike was pointing to the recent turnover of staff at UofL, while maintaining he felt the staff at UK had been relatvely stable. My POINT, was directed to the greater turnover at UK than at UofL, now to include the loss of your co-defensive coordinator Ansley.

In all of the NCAA chatter, the news about U of L's new assistants kinda got lost...

But I was both glad and amused to see that LPT fans got what they were asking for. If I can remember how the script read...

"Ha ha! If Lamar Thomas didn't really coach the wide receivers and Nick Petrino did, I guess they oughta promote him to be their next WR coach! Ha ha ha ha!!"

I can't make this stuff up.

LPT Football: Why else would a coach come here?...

I sure as heck didnt get what I was asking for. All I got was an embarrassment of a football program. I have to respect the humor in this thread even if its towards my Cats.... its been on point and funny. well played.

Watching basketball....if UK loses I get depressed for a day or so..... watching UK football lose makes me laugh like I'm watching comedy central... and I'm a fan...cant imagine how it looks to outsiders... lol

I sure as heck didnt get what I was asking for. All I got was an embarrassment of a football program. I have to respect the humor in this thread even if its towards my Cats.... its been on point and funny. well played.

Watching basketball....if UK loses I get depressed for a day or so..... watching UK football lose makes me laugh like I'm watching comedy central... and I'm a fan...cant imagine how it looks to outsiders... lol
It looks pretty bad, with a major helping of pathetic, lol.

It looks pretty bad, with a major helping of pathetic, lol.
What really looks pathetic is wildyut-n-BFE. Posts vile stuff about UofL on both the hillbilly boards, comes here and trolls, gets some of his posts deleted by the mods and runs back over to rafttards to simultaneously giggle and complain about it like a little girl. Then posts this pandering drivel in the middle of the night.

All this from someone who says he has dozens of things more important in his life than worrying about UofL.

Yut fans really are odd creatures.

What really looks pathetic is wildyut-n-BFE. Posts vile stuff about UofL on both the hillbilly boards, comes here and trolls, gets some of his posts deleted by the mods and runs back over to rafttards to simultaneously giggle and complain about it like a little girl. Then posts this pandering drivel in the middle of the night.

All this from someone who says he has dozens of things more important in his life than worrying about UofL.

Yut fans really are odd creatures.

And at some point maybe you'll figure out I joke about everything??? ??? ??? Instead of being angry at everything like you are... try joking around. Laughter is good. If you can't handle some jokes about UL , then dont go reading the threads where you know they'll be on rafters. If you dont like dead baby jokes ..... then you wouldnt watch a comedy special by Anthony Jeselnik now would you ? (in case you dont know his comedy is really dark)

Last edited:
What a sad existence if, as an ostensibly grown man, you "get depressed" over your team losing a basketball game. Something tells me that you hardly live an examined life.

Was this meant to bother me? I mean you completely wasted a post because I wouldnt of mentioned getting depressed after a loss if it was going to bother me.

Here in St. Louis we have the real Cardinals to cheer for.

speaking of which when is Louisville going to man up for the state and get a professional team?

And at some point maybe you'll figure out I joke about everything??? ??? ??? Instead of being angry at everything like you are... try joking around. Laughter is good. If you can't handle some jokes about UL , then dont go reading the threads where you know they'll be on rafters. If you dont like dead baby jokes ..... then you wouldnt watch a comedy special by Anthony Jeselnik now would you ? (in case you dont know his comedy is really dark)
Dude, I'm not angry about anything - it's not personal to me and I enjoy all sorts of comedy - including Jeselnik. That said, it's interesting that you can't seem to understand why someone here might take issue with your jokes at Louisville's expense when you show up over here. It's as if you're being intentionally obtuse.

You make a good point about avoiding raftards - I'll make the same point to you. If you can't handle the treatment you receive when you troll here, move along.

Reactions: LockdownCard
Dude, I'm not angry about anything - it's not personal to me and I enjoy all sorts of comedy - including Jeselnik. That said, it's interesting that you can't seem to understand why someone here might take issue with your jokes at Louisville's expense when you show up over here. It's as if you're being intentionally obtuse.

You make a good point about avoiding raftards - I'll make the same point to you. If you can't handle the treatment you receive when you troll here, move along.

You seem to think I'm trolling by just being here. I mean it makes me laugh that you are bothered by just me being here but thats not the reason I'm here. I've also mentioned a couple of times on this board already that I understand you guys are hurt and the jokes over there wouldnt be funny to you guys.

You seem to think I'm trolling by just being here. I mean it makes me laugh that you are bothered by just me being here but thats not the reason I'm here. I've also mentioned a couple of times on this board already that I understand you guys are hurt and the jokes over there wouldnt be funny to you guys.

I am living proof that Wildcat fans are welcome here if they are not morons. But I'm 99% sure you are not a UK fan...just a moron

I am living proof that Wildcat fans are welcome here if they are not morons. But I'm 99% sure you are not a UK fan...just a moron

Keep up the good novelty account. Its pretty funny. I mean has a little ways to go before you get to petjurino funny but its still good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT