ADVERTISEMENT

knock knock

How do you see the last 4 games turning out for each team? Don't ride the fence either, shoot straight "bruh"

I always shoot straight. I never ride the fence. I gave UofL 7 wins to start the season and UK 7.

Given the schedules remaining for both teams, I have no ability to predict who wins or loses weeks in advance.

UGA is a very winnable game given their internal staffing problems that has spilt out to the media. They are not a good team, and their QB play has been abysmal. I think it's a 4th Q field goal type of game. UGA is really, really bad right now. But UGA has always kept it vanilla against UK over the years and just rammed the ball down their throats on the ground and been successful doing so. Given the problems at QB, I expect that to be their plan. I guess UK's plan will be to put 11 guys on the field on Special Teams plays and try something to improve their pass rush. Hatcher has given you guys zero so far more or less. Maybe this is a game he produces something, and you guys actually do start heading the right direction. UGA is going to be one-dimensional so you know what is coming.

I think UofL will get by Syr but UofL is a self-destructive group with many problems. They seem to struggle regardless of the opponent. But I don't see the Syr offense doing enough to win on the road. I really felt WF was a toss-up, I actually feel like UofL will win this game by 10-16 pts, but I'm not opening an account with Bovada and betting on it.

I'm not going to lipstick pigs Bill. Both these teams look pretty bad. It's just not that hard to keep it real, and still support your favorite team man. I think that is the difference between you and me. You were hell-bent UK "had a good team this year", you said it over and over, whereas I was pretty sure what was coming for UofL.

You take punishment like a champ. You are alright in my book. If you guys win or lose come on by and tell me all about it, I'll be at our game.

I don't think UK wins tomorrow, even with all that's going on with Georgia, but who knows which Towles shows up.

Like you wrote UGA is one dimensional, but don't put it past UK to make their QB look all world, lol.

I haven't been able to see UofL play since the Clemson game, not by design, work has kept me from it. I don't think you'll have much trouble from Syracuse, good luck tomorrow and enjoy the game.

I have watched them play, and I do think they have a good defense. I don't however believe there are only 2 defenses better.
With your own eyes Bill, which particular defenses would you say are better other than the 2 that were mentioned? I say none.

BC's defense is even more impressive when you consider that they also have one of the most putrid offenses in all of college football. They don't get any rest yet they never take any plays off. Their lone bad outing came against the CFP #1 team on their home field.

BC did give up some 50-50 deep balls against Clemson but I suspect that the real reason that you won't acknowledge their lofty defensive ranking is that they are a mid tier ACC team.

Reactions: Mayoman
I don't think UK wins tomorrow, even with all that's going on with Georgia, but who knows which Towles shows up.

Like you wrote UGA is one dimensional, but don't put it past UK to make their QB look all world, lol.

I haven't been able to see UofL play since the Clemson game, not by design, work has kept me from it. I don't think you'll have much trouble from Syracuse, good luck tomorrow and enjoy the game.

Looks like it's time for a qb change. Thoughts on barker? He's gonna need to be a step up for you guys to make a bowl.

No one has the slightest inkling of what Barker can do because he has never seen any appreciable game time. I guess Barker's back-up is Phillips. Who knows, lol? All-Lexington Colleges All Conference pick Harry Potter has pretty much eaten the screen. By this time his dedicated understudy should have seen 30-50 snaps in live game situations, for QB potential injury reasons if nothing else. The mystery of why Towels has had such a disastrous performance curve is only partially the level of competition. The rest is in his head. Coaches should have become aware of his tendency to freeze in ballgames. His passes today were not just "off" - they positively sucked.

The QB position alone insures UK of at least 2 horrible years ahead, lol. I'm afraid this streak is going to get really long. Breaks your heart. We can call it the the "vengeance of basketball karma".

Looks like it's time for a qb change. Thoughts on barker? He's gonna need to be a step up for you guys to make a bowl.

Towles has lost the team, he doesn't have confidence and the offense doesn't have confidence in him either. The kid just doesn't appear to have the mental side of the game, or the toughness.
Barker should've been getting some snaps all year. I read a quote from Stoops in week 3 or 4 where he said that if he put Barker he'd never be able to put Towles back in. I thought at the time it was an odd statement, but I think he knew Towles psyche would be damaged.

I'm all for protecting and caring about your players, but the goal is to win games. It was obvious early that Towles was basically the same QB as last year, which to me means it's time to get the QB of the future experience.

What little I've seen of Barker he appears to make progression through receivers, a quicker release, and better accuracy. Granted it's a small sample size.

No one has the slightest inkling of what Barker can do because he has never seen any appreciable game time. I guess Barker's back-up is Phillips. Who knows, lol? All-Lexington Colleges All Conference pick Harry Potter has pretty much eaten the screen. By this time his dedicated understudy should have seen 30-50 snaps in live game situations, for QB potential injury reasons if nothing else. The mystery of why Towels has had such a disastrous performance curve is only partially the level of competition. The rest is in his head. Coaches should have become aware of his tendency to freeze in ballgames. His passes today were not just "off" - they positively sucked.

The QB position alone insures UK of at least 2 horrible years ahead, lol. I'm afraid this streak is going to get really long. Breaks your heart. We can call it the the "vengeance of basketball karma".

All the physical attributes of a big time QB, just doesn't have it between the ears. And you're right, Barker should've had more snaps by now, I think that's what has a lot of UK fans frustrated. It was glaringly obvious Towles was not and is not going to get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT