ADVERTISEMENT

Klenathorpe

It's just unreal how badly this team has fallen apart. I've been as critical of Klenakis and the OL as anyone, but I'm wondering if it isn't something deeper.

IDK........... Put this season to bed.

Reactions: Louisvillian
I love Petrino, but your focus should be the head coach...
This is the bottom line.

The HC is responsible for the whole Enchilada.

CBP1 was not easy to work for, and getting prime Asst's, may be harder than some think. Especially some who have worked with him before. (Maybe the reason for so much nepotism?)

They may not be anxious to return.

But, we have some that think "better recruiting" equals just "working harder" so it's probable they think we can just go out and hire somebody.

Reactions: zipp
47 sacks this season slick. that is good for 126th out of 128 teams. I really dont understand how you think that is cool.
Beasman, we get it.

You want klenekis gone.

You're needle is stuck ( for you youngsters who don't know what that means, ask somebody over 50 ;) )

WE can't fix it for you.

Just give it a little rest before you need therapy. :confused:

Reactions: Mayoman and SoulSr
Beasman, we get it.

You want klenekis gone.

You're needle is stuck ( for you youngsters who don't know what that means, ask somebody over 50 ;) )

WE can't fix it for you.

Just give it a little rest before you need therapy. :confused:
I want improvement on our football team. we were an oline coach away from playing alabama. we deserve a better product on the field than that. Lamar deserves help.......... I have said it since the clemson game, we need several changes.
unless you dont think so?

Half of the sacks were in the last 3 games. What changed in the last 3 games?

This is the bottom line.

The HC is responsible for the whole Enchilada.

CBP1 was not easy to work for, and getting prime Asst's, may be harder than some think. Especially some who have worked with him before. (Maybe the reason for so much nepotism?)

They may not be anxious to return.

But, we have some that think "better recruiting" equals just "working harder" so it's probable they think we can just go out and hire somebody.

Really? You have heard of Sabans reputation, haven't you? How about Pitinos?

Really? You have heard of Sabans reputation, haven't you? How about Pitinos?
Yeah, I recall hearing those names. :)

Saban has multiple rings and is at Bama. I've argued that if we were a Bama, our recruiting would be better regardless the coach. Same for getting assts.

Pitino has two rings. His "elite" assistant coaches are getting him botched at for lack of recruiting the elite talent. This year being the exception ( I know L1C4 matters. I get it)

And most agree CRP has chilled in his Mgt style since Sypher ( do I see a pattern here?)

So of course I don't know any more than anybody else, but it has been said by some who should know, that Summers won't come back. No matter how much people on here say go get him.

Well, I'm about over worrying about it this year. It's on CBP to fix it.

If not, he'll just move on to another multi-million dollar a year job. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mayoman
Most of the best coaches are hard to work for. Ask anyone that's been on the Patriots staff. Pick your sport, you'll find that the majority of the top coaches are not easy to work or play for. They demand long hours and perfection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT