ADVERTISEMENT

Kickoff luncheon question

CardsFirst

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2007
How long does it normally last? I haven’t been to one in several years and someone in my party wants to know.

They start and move things along quickly to accommodate a business lunch crowd. The doors will open early for arrivals, and food will start to be served promptly at noon. Before 12:30, Sean Moth will begin the formal program, and Petrino will be on stage by 12:45.

Coach will speak for 15-20 minutes, and you'll be out the door by 1:15. I'm working from memory here, but I've attended many of them...

They start and move things along quickly to accommodate a business lunch crowd. The doors will open early for arrivals, and food will start to be served promptly at noon. Before 12:30, Sean Moth will begin the formal program, and Petrino will be on stage by 12:45.

Coach will speak for 15-20 minutes, and you'll be out the door by 1:15. I'm working from memory here, but I've attended many of them...

Thanks

I’ve not been to one for several years, but zipp’s “timetable” is pretty much spot on. These luncheons are enjoyable if only for being totally pro football (or basketball or baseball). It’s nice if your table has a football player sharing his lunch with you. WOW can those young men eat.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: CardsFirst and zipp
...It’s nice if your table has a football player sharing his lunch with you...
Good point I didn't mention. It's hit or miss if one of the football players sits down with you to eat, but a nice opportunity if you're lucky...

I’ve not been to one for several years, but zipp’s “timetable” is pretty much spot on. These luncheons are enjoyable if only for being totally pro football (or basketball or baseball). It’s nice if your table has a football player sharing his lunch with you. WOW can those young men eat.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Yep I haven’t been for probably 5 years and I do remember having players at the table. Fun time

Went for the first time today. Was well worth the drive down from Cincinnati. Had a couple of players at our table. Both represented themselves and the University well. they really seemed fired up about the opportunity to play Bama and Clemson this year.

Had a great time and the players were class acts. Will attend next year for sure. Time table was right on the mark. Thanks

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT