ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Payne has turned down the UofL job - lol

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
I’d like to announce that I will also be turning down the HC position at the University of Louisville. Look for a tweet to follow.

Don’t be shy - all the rest of you turning the job down - go ahead and declare it here.

Reactions: Deeva
I’d like to announce that I will also be turning down the HC position at the University of Louisville. Look for a tweet to follow.

Don’t be shy - all the rest of you turning the job down - go ahead and declare it here.
I’m not on twitter. Could you drop a link where KP said this? This doesn’t sound like what he said in his PC.

If you really are that interested, you’ll figure it out.
Fair enough. But it seems that your info was inaccurate. He wasn’t offered the job and he didn’t turn it down. As best I can tell KP didn’t tweet about anything let alone turning down the UL job. He did say today in a press conference that the speculation is unfair to your coach and was very complimentary of him.

It is kind of hard to believe that an assistant coach would turn down a head coaching job.

In defense of the OP, KP did say he wouldn't take a "bad" job..That's close enough :D
Although, I think he meant that he had a good job and who keep it until something better was offered. Some are great assistants, and that's their limit.

In defense of the OP, KP did say he wouldn't take a "bad" job..That's close enough :D
Although, I think he meant that he had a good job and who keep it until something better was offered. Some are great assistants, and that's their limit.
Anyone who wanted to be a HC would consider being an assistant to cow a “bad” job. Sure the money is good but, you won’t learn anything that you could take into a HC job - not that you’ll get one. Cow’s coaching tree makes Charlie Brown’s look like the one in Rockefeller Center.

www’s drinks aren’t going to fetch themselves...

You guys on here will be happy to know that I called my friend Steve Kerr tonight and turned down his offer to be his Top Assistant.

I’m hanging with my fellow Cards fans here and I’ve never been happier.

Anyone who wanted to be a HC would consider being an assistant to cow a “bad” job. Sure the money is good but, you won’t learn anything that you could take into a HC job - not that you’ll get one. Cow’s coaching tree makes Charlie Brown’s look like the one in Rockefeller Center.

www’s drinks aren’t going to fetch themselves...
I’m assuming this post is made up as well.

This whole "KP to UofL" has been a fake news agenda by the CJ and WDRB. Polls have shown that the fanbase would disapprove of that move by about 80%. Not sure why they keep throwing that crap against the wall.

This whole "KP to UofL" has been a fake news agenda by the CJ and WDRB. Polls have shown that the fanbase would disapprove of that move by about 80%. Not sure why they keep throwing that crap against the wall.

Right on, KP did not have an offer to refuse. When the question was posed he could not say....."Sure, I want it" or "No way I would take it"...as usual like others he praised the current coach and attempted to be politically correct. Anyone who would expect an honest answer under that circumstance is not really tuned in to reality.
"

You are hearing it here first: I am declining the offer to be the UK Defensive Coordinator. Press conference later today, and I am expecting the CJ to be there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT