ADVERTISEMENT

Kamari

I'd have to see Kamari play, but with Ellis and Curry returning, I have a bit of a hard time imagining he'll be the leading scorer this season.

This is why I asked. "Just reports from people watching since the workouts have been closed. Kamari and BHH have gotten a lot of praise. Think Kamari might be the top scorer. Curry has slimmed down even more. Mike James close to full clearance"

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
I would say if Kamari is our leading scorer we're in for a rough season. Our strength is our front court....Curry and BHH - if anyone can get them ball - so they are the most likely options to lead the team in scoring and then obviously Ellis. If Kamari is leading the team in scoring then it means he's either an underranked freak player or Ellis, BHH and Curry are all having rough seasons. I wouldn't be shocked if we had a statistical season similar to last year where our leading scorer doesn't average double digits.

I would say if Kamari is our leading scorer we're in for a rough season. Our strength is our front court....Curry and BHH - if anyone can get them ball - so they are the most likely options to lead the team in scoring and then obviously Ellis. If Kamari is leading the team in scoring then it means he's either an underranked freak player or Ellis, BHH and Curry are all having rough seasons. I wouldn't be shocked if we had a statistical season similar to last year where our leading scorer doesn't average double digits.
So, Curry averaged 13.8 minutes, 7.1 points, and 4.4 rebounds last year. Do you expect a big increase in those numbers with Malik gone?

Also, do you expect a better year for Withers with Mack gone?

ADVERTISEMENT