ADVERTISEMENT

Just cannot watch this team live anymore, i dvr the games and wait

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
it's gotten to the point of no longer watching this team live. simply record the game, wait to hear how bad and undisciplined we are, then decide if game is worth rewatching. just undisciplined teams on offence, defense and special teams for the last three to four years. definitely not good enough to sustain winning. my only explanation is that there is so much good bud around town these days the players are all mostly high.

it's gotten to the point of no longer watching this team live. simply record the game, wait to hear how bad and undisciplined we are, then decide if game is worth rewatching. just undisciplined teams on offence, defense and special teams for the last three to four years. definitely not good enough to sustain winning. my only explanation is that there is so much good bud around town these days the players are all mostly high.
Just because you’re obviously high, doesn’t mean everyone is. Your theory doesn’t wash or else other teams would be equally bad. Put the weed down.

I don't blame you. I would do the same thing but I cut the cord this year and have gone to streaming all the games (it's amazing how much I DON'T miss satellite/cable). The only negative is that I can no longer DVR games to watch later. I figure I'll check the score, see how the game was and then decide if I want to go online to find a replay of the game. Hard to believe that the UofL football season feels completely over 4 games into the season. This is how UK fans must feel almost every year.

This will make us appreciate being good when we get there again. Think how Alabama fans feel when they are always good and never know the euphoria of a rise from the ashes to ultimate redemption.

Anybody buying that?

I watched every game kragdud and Cooper coached.

Im watching every game this thieving clown coaches.

Only 12-13 games and its over.

No dis to you OP, but im going down with the ship.

Reactions: Cue Card
I watched every game kragdud and Cooper coached.

Im watching every game this thieving clown coaches.

Only 12-13 games and its over.

No dis to you OP, but im going down with the ship.
Me too. Can't help it. UofL is in my blood. Win or lose, I'll always watch when I can.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Just because you’re obviously high, doesn’t mean everyone is. Your theory doesn’t wash or else other teams would be equally bad. Put the weed down.
if you anything about partying in this town and our college athletes you'd know what i am saying is somewhat true. players smoke weed. simple as that. and many times they act like it. bball player also. sometimes they seem lethargic, uninspired, and unfocused. i wonder why? goes all the way back to billy thompson and emmanual forrest going to love tron. i'm sure 90% of you don;t get that reference but same thing happening back then continues to now.

if you anything about partying in this town and our college athletes you'd know what i am saying is somewhat true. players smoke weed. simple as that. and many times they act like it. bball player also. sometimes they seem lethargic, uninspired, and unfocused. i wonder why? goes all the way back to billy thompson and emmanual forrest going to love tron. i'm sure 90% of you don;t get that reference but same thing happening back then continues to now.

Players AND coaches have always used drugs.

Youre correct. Sometimes they come out lethargic and unfocused

I work with over 700 people. At least 70% are alcoholics and or drug users.
However, they can balance the chemical usage with performing adequate work.

Do your thing but give 100% on the field. Obviously theyre not. Thats because of the
Subpar coaching, not the chemical usage.

Its well known many of the 86 Title team, was high powered, however they won it all.

and don't get me wrong. i haven't bailed on the team, i just cannot watch them live. too frustrating. i prefer the skip forward 30 seconds button more. but thru all of the last few years and going back to the 80's i've never taken off any cardinal gear and whenever i travel i always sport a cardinal hat. i've had a few fun conversations in other countries meeting fellow americans where they've stopped to talk to me about the cards.

I’m afraid this generation would much rather smoke weed and play video games than go to practice, or class, or church. God save America.

I’m afraid this generation would much rather smoke weed and play video games than go to practice, or class, or church. God save America.
. first, video games have been around since i was a kid so nothing to do with today's generation. some kids have never liked to practice or go to class and thus the coach nenches them or doesn't play them so that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. and as far as church, i wouldn't go to a catholic church since they've harbored and supported pedophiles and child molesters for hundreds of years, the evangelicals are righteous bigots, the baptists are oppressive and closeminded, mormonism is based on two guys seeing a ghost who gave them a book which magically disappeared without proof, and since that covers 90% of our country's religions, i'll stick with science which i can see, believe, understand, and have faith in. religion has ruined america and the people who back religion. btw, religion has accounted for basically all the war, hate, oppression, discrimination and intolerance in eeh world. in fact, the only credit religion has in the entire history of the planet is the 12 month calendar. so good luck being a part of intolerant, hate based groups disguised in the name if a loving god. they are the reason america is in trouble not the answer. GOD SAVE US FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS THEY ARE MAKING THE WORLD A WORSE PLACE!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Hold Me Back
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT