ADVERTISEMENT

Just an awesome read

That was a really good article and one that everyone should read especially the UL and Pitino bashers. The problem I have with Jenkins and people like her when they are proven wrong they never gave to answer for their mistakes.

That was a really good article and one that everyone should read especially the UL and Pitino bashers. The problem I have with Jenkins and people like her when they are proven wrong they never gave to answer for their mistakes.
That's right. I never saw ONE article of apology from any of the media that hammered out viciously harsh articles about the Duke Lacrosse team once they were proven to be innocent. Not one.

The media in this country has went to crap and it's mainly because of the competition to be the first to get the story out instead of getting ALL the facts up front before reporting the story. So many times the story turns out to be wrong, but the attention span of the people has already moved on to something else, and the wrongly accused are left to fend for themselves without any help from the media. A simple apology would go a long way to reengage those attention spans back to the truth. That never happens because people like Jenkins can't ever admit they were wrong.

What is Bozich going to do if it turns out to be true that Pitino had no clue this was happening? Is he going to apologize to Pitino in writing? LOL. We all know the answer to that one. No he won't.

Reactions: Louisvillian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT