ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Harvey Clemons..........

beasleythecard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 7, 2007
louisville
It is my opinion that Josh Harvey-Clemons is the key to this game for us. He is big and he hits like a linebacker but has the speed of a receiver.
Clemson has a giant receiver in Williams and I believe he would be tough for Alexander to handle and Washington needs to be nowhere near him. Which ever corner has him in coverage needs support from the FS and that is where I believe Josh Harvey-Clemons is the key for us.

Clemson takes advantage of teams giving Williams a cushion and throws to his back shoulder. We have to find a way to take that throw out of their arsenal. At the least limit that play.

How we use Josh Harvey-Clemons in coverage will be a complete key to victory. It is a very good chance that Harvey_Clemons could be the defensive player of the game by his play. I believe he stands the chance to greatly increase his draft status with a great performance.

I believe Josh Harvey-Clemons is a key to a Louisville victory.

#L1C4

GO CARDS!!!!

Reactions: GoldCard
Very spot on.

They also have the same problem with us as well. We have several tall receivers and their DB's aren't as big.

I think the key to the game will be our O line. Make some holes, keep Lamar able to choose what to do (like against FSU) and I think we win.

Clemson is down 2 defensive players, and I think if Lamar stays clean and has choices, they simply won't be able to score as many points as we will.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Very spot on.

They also have the same problem with us as well. We have several tall receivers and their DB's aren't as big.

I think the key to the game will be our O line. Make some holes, keep Lamar able to choose what to do (like against FSU) and I think we win.

Clemson is down 2 defensive players, and I think if Lamar stays clean and has choices, they simply won't be able to score as many points as we will.
If we can execute our gameplan, I believe we win as well. Clemson has a solid defense and Louisville has its work cut out, as you said I believe out big receivers are an advantage, and our tight ends vs their linebackers is a great advantage for us.

I also believe we will have success running the ball with Ratcliff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT