ADVERTISEMENT

Josh "Big Country Griffis commits to the Cards !

Big Country to still visit FSU despite being committed 100% to Louisville

He said it hisself. He was confused.
LoL.

Hope he signs with the Cards.

Can you tell us a little more about Big Country? Stats? Was he committed to FSU?
Well he goes to the most prestigious athletic academy in the country. From Florida area originally. Was committed to FSU. 6’4” 230-240 and pretty quick. Solid edge rushing prospect.

The Norvell hire at FSU will have to be a wait and see situation. After watching Frost leave UCF and go to Nebraska and do nothing for the last three years we will have to see. Can a coach leave a conference like the AAC and not just recruit but when in a P5 conference. But I hope the kid stays committed to the Cards for sure.

FSU is actually in Florida, which helps. Nebraska is decidedly not. They need to go the Wisconsin route and develop big, ornery OLs like they used to.

LoL
Word on the street is its going to be Tallahassee.
Supposedly unfollowed the UofL coaching staff.
Me being the poster who copied and pasted the Tweet seen below from LSL (Lousiville Sports Live), I also need to point out that several people corrected that Tweet saying he had not unfollowed numerous specific UofL coaches. It appeared to me that he did unfollow LSL and they, in return, implied he had unfollowed all UofL sources, which has been proven to be untrue.

UofL DE commit Josh Griffis has unfollowed all UofL coaches (and LSL too). Take that how you will.

Me being the poster who copied and pasted the Tweet seen below from LSL (Lousiville Sports Live), I also need to point out that several people corrected that Tweet saying he had not unfollowed numerous specific UofL coaches. It appeared to me that he did unfollow LSL and they, in return, implied he had unfollowed all UofL sources, which has been proven to be untrue.

UofL DE commit Josh Griffis has unfollowed all UofL coaches (and LSL too). Take that how you will.

I saw it elsewhere also Steelers.
I guess you and the other guy thought the same thing.

Recruiting.
Weve all been following it all these years and its always drama LoL.

Reactions: Steelers2012
ADVERTISEMENT