ADVERTISEMENT

John Ramsey the letter writer

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
What a clown surprised Wave 3 hasn't fried him for plain stupidity . And the TJ supporters have left him alone on a island all by himself.

Have been on,air several times with him. You never know what will come out of his mouth, and usually something that has nothing to do with subject matter. He is one of those egos that loves to hear himself speak.

Ramsey is a UK Grad. He’s more worried about Tom Jurich’s legacy than helping our teams move forward.

Tom got his millions. He is remembered fondly. He needs to do what Denny Crum did and just move on quietly. The reason we can’t honor him and it’s weird now is because he won’t sit back and just accept his time is over. Either go work somewhere else and prove us wrong or just enjoy your millions and support the program you helped build. You left the campsite better than it was found, now it’s on the next gen to carry it forward.

I’m starting to wonder if Ramsey is a poster on this board. I’m not talking about Zipp because Zipp is his own man and always has been and he does love the Cards.

Anyone got a link to the letter with typos? I've heard it quoted from but never read it in its entirety. And I've seen a letter that looks like it but with no typos...

Anyone got a link to the letter with typos? I've heard it quoted from but never read it in its entirety. And I've seen a letter that looks like it but with no typos...
Go to post titled "Breaking! Josh Heird is the guy". Scroll down to post by Redfistfury3.

Per:CC Seedy K

I remain obsessed with The Letter.

The one from “forty” prominent business people in the community, who were adamant in their position that Tom Jurich needed to be rehired as AD, that no other choice was worth considering.

I’ve spoken with several, who if not one of the actual “forty” were included in periodic email updates of the committee’s actions.

Beyond their palpable disappointment, both at the selection and the process, I was struck by this. Their passive insinuation that the letter might not have been written on behalf of the committee and the three signees, Jim Patterson, Lonnie Ali and Dr. Mark Lynn.

None saw it in advance of it being sent.

Hey, I’d disown it too were something that embarrassing written on my behalf.

None of them really responded when I inquired why the three signees wouldn’t have either repudiated it, or apologized for it.

It all remains fascinating to me.

As for the either do it our way or we’re done with the school implication in the missive, there’s this. Patterson is said to have been the key and major contributor to the upgrade to the baseball stadium which bears his name. Ali was present at the school’s meet and great with hoops season ticket holders Monday night.

Dr. Mark Lynn, come back to where you once belonged.

Per:CC Seedy K

I remain obsessed with The Letter.

The one from “forty” prominent business people in the community, who were adamant in their position that Tom Jurich needed to be rehired as AD, that no other choice was worth considering.

I’ve spoken with several, who if not one of the actual “forty” were included in periodic email updates of the committee’s actions.

Beyond their palpable disappointment, both at the selection and the process, I was struck by this. Their passive insinuation that the letter might not have been written on behalf of the committee and the three signees, Jim Patterson, Lonnie Ali and Dr. Mark Lynn.

None saw it in advance of it being sent.

Hey, I’d disown it too were something that embarrassing written on my behalf.

None of them really responded when I inquired why the three signees wouldn’t have either repudiated it, or apologized for it.

It all remains fascinating to me.

As for the either do it our way or we’re done with the school implication in the missive, there’s this. Patterson is said to have been the key and major contributor to the upgrade to the baseball stadium which bears his name. Ali was present at the school’s meet and great with hoops season ticket holders Monday night.

Dr. Mark Lynn, come back to where you once belonged.

Good for Patterson and Ali. Lynn can stay at Bellarmine. He doesn't like being told no. He puts his name on crap all over town and then whines if he doesn't get his way. Good luck Scotty dealing with that ego.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT