ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Brohm + Wife Home in West La La

I’m honestly not here to troll and wasn’t even going to post here about this topic until I read this nonsense. UL fans were in the same boat as Purdue fans are now when old Charlie made his “I’m not cut like that” speech. He really had you believing he was staying, even though every other college football fanbase knew he couldn’t get to UT or the SEC fast enough. He was never staying long-term, but Louisville fans were citing a lot of the same reasons Charlie would stay with the Cardinals.

There is no way 50% of UL fans didn’t want Petrino to return. All I read was how he was the savior of your program and everyone was welcoming his decision to go back to Louisville. He brought UL probably your best season in program history.

Old charlie......u sound like a SuCkS fan.
Dont matter.
EVERY Cards fan knew old Charlie would leave UofL one day.

Youre not a UofL fan. You werent on UofL message boatd or talk shows

So STFU.

50% of UofL fans DID NOT WANT PETRINO REHIRED.......

FWIW... The okey doke?

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...hink-people-realize-how-good-here/1769216002/

“I don’t think people realize how good it is here,” said Brohm, whose contract calls for a $5 million buyout before Dec 5 if he leaves for another coaching job. “It’s like in the recruiting world – people just read the name on jerseys and don’t get to know what’s on the inside right off the bat until you get it in front of them.”

“Our players in the recruiting world understand where we’re at,” Brohm said. “We’re very confident in our future here. We think we’re going to continue to get better and we think each year we want to bring in the best recruiting class that we can.”​

Old charlie......u sound like a SuCkS fan.
Dont matter.
EVERY Cards fan knew old Charlie would leave UofL one day.

Youre not a UofL fan. You werent on UofL message boatd or talk shows

So STFU.

50% of UofL fans DID NOT WANT PETRINO REHIRED.......

Uh oh, we’ve got ourselves an internet tough guy. I can’t stand your big brother so I’m definitely not a Wildcats fan and I never claimed to be a UL fan. You’re wrong on something else too. I was on the UL Scout site a lot long before the last round of conference expansion and I’d visit here as well sometimes. I also know someone who is a UL grad and worked for the program. You might not want Petrino as your head coach now, but the majority did want him rehired at the time so don’t play revisionist history.

Last edited:
FIFY champ

Lol, funny you used the word champ. Seeing as how you were stripped of your last national title in basketball for blatant cheating, and the state of your programs now, no one will be calling UL that for a long time unless you go back to your home in mid-major land. I can still hear your fanbase touting Jurich as “the best AD in the country.” What a joke that turned out to be and you had to pay that moron $7 million. I used to have respect for UL until I found out what was actually going on in your athletic department.

Go home and try to win the Big 12. You have not done that yet!
1gym9x.jpg

Let’s see, we are 6-1 and going to be back in the top 10 after the weekend and you are 2-5, wanting to fire your once revered head coach and hoping an alum who is happy coaching at Purdue will come to save your program. I’m not looking to get a reaction or start trouble, but let’s not kid ourselves with some of the ridiculous comments made here. The sense of superiority over Purdue fans is a joke. Brohm very well might come back to UL. He could just as easily also look at the state of your program and decide to stay at Purdue or hold out for a job offer at an actual football school.

Let’s see, we are 6-1 and going to be back in the top 10 after the weekend and you are 2-5, wanting to fire your once revered head coach and hoping an alum who is happy coaching at Purdue will come to save your program. I’m not looking to get a reaction or start trouble, but let’s not kid ourselves with some of the ridiculous comments made here. The sense of superiority over Purdue fans is a joke. Brohm very well might come back to UL. He could just as easily also look at the state of your program and decide to stay at Purdue or hold out for a job offer at an actual football school.

Is West Virginia "an actual football school?"

I mean that honestly? Do people consider WVU a football school? I don't consider WVU any kind of school...they're just a one of those programs thats always kind of mediocre in basketball and football.

I agree that UL fans were in the same boat when it came to Charlie....what I don't agree with is an apples to apples comparison of the situations. You're comparing Charlie leaving a then AAC level program for one of the biggest jobs in college football to Jeff Brohm - a lifelong Louisvillian with generations of connections to the program and city leaving a job that while not a dumpster fire type of job is still unarguably one of the worst 10 P5 jobs in college football for a ACC job at the college he played and coached at and that is without a shadow of a doubt a better job and program than Purdue AND he would make more money doing it.

- Alumni of program
- Grew up in city
- Better program in every way aside from having to deal with Clemson every year.
- More money

So forgive us Louisville fans if we scoff at the idea that Jeff Brohm might seriously consider taking the Louisville job.

I think they are, for sure. Good program.

I didn't know what other people thought of them. I consider them a solid program but I don't think of them as a "football" school per say. WVU to me has just always been one of those programs thats typically solid in basketball and football but aren't really good enough in either to be deemed a "football" or "basketball" school.

I didn't know what other people thought of them. I consider them a solid program but I don't think of them as a "football" school per say. WVU to me has just always been one of those programs thats typically solid in basketball and football but aren't really good enough in either to be deemed a "football" or "basketball" school.

Guessing T20 all-time wins without doing the research.

They remind me of Arkansas, probably unappreciated but their resume is a strong one.

Nehlen was a great coach.

Rich Rod did a great job there. Holgersen has done pretty well.

Is West Virginia "an actual football school?"

I mean that honestly? Do people consider WVU a football school? I don't consider WVU any kind of school...they're just a one of those programs thats always kind of mediocre in basketball and football.

I agree that UL fans were in the same boat when it came to Charlie....what I don't agree with is an apples to apples comparison of the situations. You're comparing Charlie leaving a then AAC level program for one of the biggest jobs in college football to Jeff Brohm - a lifelong Louisvillian with generations of connections to the program and city leaving a job that while not a dumpster fire type of job is still unarguably one of the worst 10 P5 jobs in college football for a ACC job at the college he played and coached at and that is without a shadow of a doubt a better job and program than Purdue AND he would make more money doing it.

- Alumni of program
- Grew up in city
- Better program in every way aside from having to deal with Clemson every year.
- More money

So forgive us Louisville fans if we scoff at the idea that Jeff Brohm might seriously consider taking the Louisville job.

The point I was making is your fans actually thought Charlie would turn down UT for Louisville. That’s worse than thinking he’d leave Purdue for a mid-tier ACC job.

Our football program is more storied than yours. The two BCS Bowls you won for the biggest wins in school history were against bum squads in Wake Forest and a Florida team that didn’t even make the SEC Championship game that year. Also, WVU is not a commuter school. You aren’t even the biggest show in town in Louisville. UK owns the state. Neither WVU nor Purdue has ever been a mid-major either and they definitely didn’t ever play their football games in a tiny baseball stadium. You got lucky that FSU and Clemson demanded that the conference leadership for the ACC add the best leftover football program from the land of misfit programs or you’d be playing Temple in front of 35,000 at Pizzaland Stadium brought to you by the KFC $5 Fill Up bucket.

The two BCS Bowls you won for the biggest wins in school history were against bum squads in Wake Forest and a Florida team that didn’t even make the SEC Championship game that year.

FLA lost 1 game in the reg season they beat 4 ranked teams, 3 of them were in the T10. One of those was @FSU they also beat #4 LSU

One of their unranked wins was against a 2 loss A&M @ A&M, who ended up ranked #5.

Florida wasn't a bum squad but you are a bum poster.

FLA lost 1 game in the reg season they beat 4 ranked teams, 3 of them were in the T10. One of those was @FSU they also beat #4 LSU

One of their unranked wins was against a 2 loss A&M @ A&M.

Florida wasn't a bum squad but you are a bum poster.

The SEC East was extremely weak at the time, A&M was overrated, and the fact that you beat them tells me all I need to know about the strength of their team. WVU beat the SEC, Big 12, and ACC Champions during a 7 year run.

Does anyone desire to make up accounts and run over to the Purdue board (do they have a board?)? I know I don’t.

I’d bet a dollar or two that most of these “Purdue fans” are really Ky fans.

When you desecrate the school, history, fans, and city your head coach is a part of, chances are, it’s a Ky fan.

This old dude who rooted for Purdue back in the leather helmet days was probably beat up by John Wooden back in college

That “old dude” is a former NFL executive

The SEC East was extremely weak at the time, A&M was overrated, and the fact that you beat them tells me all I need to know about the strength of their team. WVU beat the SEC, Big 12, and ACC Champions during a 7 year run.

So weak that GA had one loss and Florida had one loss and was ranked number 4 when the Cards beat them in the Sugar Bowl.

I know you guys THINK yall are gogs gift to football even though Pitt overwhelmingly owns you clowns in the BYB.

DONT have a nice day............

The point I was making is your fans actually thought Charlie would turn down UT for Louisville. That’s worse than thinking he’d leave Purdue for a mid-tier ACC job.

Our football program is more storied than yours. The two BCS Bowls you won for the biggest wins in school history were against bum squads in Wake Forest and a Florida team that didn’t even make the SEC Championship game that year. Also, WVU is not a commuter school. You aren’t even the biggest show in town in Louisville. UK owns the state. Neither WVU nor Purdue has ever been a mid-major either and they definitely didn’t ever play their football games in a tiny baseball stadium. You got lucky that FSU and Clemson demanded that the conference leadership for the ACC add the best leftover football program from the land of misfit programs or you’d be playing Temple in front of 35,000 at Pizzaland Stadium brought to you by the KFC $5 Fill Up bucket.

You agreed with this garbage by this weak Virginia clown ekycard ?
Speaks volumes of you o_O

The Big 12 is a joke. So glad we didn't get into that shit conference. That whole conference will blow up in the next 10 years.

Yeah, I mean why would you as a basketball school want to play in a strong football conference? I know it still stings that you were overlooked by the Big 12 and had to get Franklin the Turtle to intervene to try and and sabotage our invite. Oh, and we make significantly more money from our TV deal than the ACC.

I really like being in the Big 12 regardless of the travel. Also, our conference schools’ fans have class and don’t have an inferiority complex like UL and Pitt fans.

So weak that GA had one loss and Florida had one loss and was ranked number 4 when the Cards beat them in the Sugar Bowl.

I know you guys THINK yall are gogs gift to football even though Pitt overwhelmingly owns you clowns in the BYB.

DONT have a nice day............

Since 1990, the series is 15-7 in favor of WVU.

Yeah, I mean why would you as a basketball school want to play in a strong football conference? I know it still stings that you were overlooked by the Big 12 and had to get Franklin the Turtle to intervene to try and and sabotage our invite. Oh, and we make significantly more money from our TV deal than the ACC.

I really like being in the Big 12 regardless of the travel. Also, our conference schools’ fans have class and don’t have an inferiority complex like UL and Pitt fans.

ACC network launches next year, dont see how you make more revenue.

Inferiorty complex LoL.

You mean SUPERIORITY complex with UofL an all sports University ;
Basketball, football, baseball, Womens basketball, Chess.

Like i said in the other post, Pitt dominates you in the BYB. Hold up a mirror if you want to really see inferiority.

The Big 12 is a joke. So glad we didn't get into that shit conference. That whole conference will blow up in the next 10 years.

Did the NCAA come to repossess the ring in you’re using as your avatar since you are no longer are National Champions?

The all-time series is 10-3 in favor of WVU, so I’m not sure what teeth kicking you’re referring too.

Im aware that WV leads the series, however every time you guys lost to Louisville, it fell like 3 losses to you Islanders.

You guys rent your clothes and applied ashes, besides burning couches.

ACC network launches next year, dont see how you make more revenue.

Inferiorty complex LoL.

You mean SUPERIORITY complex with UofL an all sports University ;
Basketball, football, baseball, Womens basketball, Chess.

Like i said in the other post, Pitt dominates you in the BYB. Hold up a mirror if you want to really see inferiority.

It doesn’t matter if you don’t see how we make more money. Go look at the numbers from 2017-2018.

Im aware that WV leads the series, however every time you guys lost to Louisville, it fell like 3 losses to you Islanders.

You guys rent your clothes and applied ashes, besides burning couches.

That’s a strong argument you have there. Ignore the facts and just continue with hyperbole.

You can’t use complex words with these commuter school fans.

Commuter ?

You Islanders are sooooooo lonely out there
Thank you for taking our spot in the Big12.

They made the right decision taking 2nd rate football. Meanwhile UofL AND yalls master Pitt are in the ACC.

Commuter ?

You Islanders are sooooooo lonely out there
Thank you for taking our spot in the Big12.

They made the right decision taking 2nd rate football. Meanwhile UofL AND yalls master Pitt are in the ACC.

It was never your spot in the conference. We were lobbying for an SEC invite while you were waiting on the call from the Big 12 and we still got the invite instead of you. Yes, you are where you belong in a basketball conference that plays weak football other than 2 out of 14 programs. It’s funny that WVU currently has two more wins this year than UL and Pitt combined.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT