ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Brohm + Wife Home in West La La

Guys guys have I told you I love gerbils? Especially when I put them down my pants and let them do there thing.

Feeeeellsss gooooood.

Oh I love when the gerbils go boom boom in my pants. Then I can eat theirs and mine. Mmmmm

Last edited:
Louisville is struggling commuter school in jeopardy of closing its doors. You should focus your energy on increasing your enrollment, cleaning up your image and supporting your football coach.

BTFU!

Yes, the locksmith company was out on Floyd Street today.

Stewart Mandel believes that Brohm is coming

1. The first thing you need to know about Brohm is he’s a lot different personality-wise than recent fast-risers like P.J. Fleck, Tom Herman and Scott Frost. For one thing, he does not have a high-profile agent like Jimmy Sexton or Trace Armstrong. He uses a longtime friend from Louisville. When Tennessee reached out last year after firing Butch Jones, Brohm listened, but it never got as serious as media there reported at the time.

Last December, Brohm told me this about potential overtures, “I won’t close my ears, but it’s going to have to be something that just sweeps me off my feet. It’s nothing against any other team; I just like it where I’m at.” And I believe he’s being earnest. He would be perfectly content coaching at Purdue for many years and proving the program is capable of more big wins like Saturday’s.

But if Louisville comes open — he’s probably gone.

It’s not just that Louisville is his alma mater, it’s that the entire Brohm family is a Louisville football institution. His father, Oscar, was a record-setting high school quarterback in the city and went on to play for the Cardinals. He then had three sons play for Louisville — quarterbacks Jeff and Brian (a big-time recruit who could have played anywhere but opted to stay home) and wide receiver Greg. When Brian played for Bobby Petrino in the mid-2000s, Jeff was his position coach. Brian and Greg now work on Jeff’s staff at Purdue.

Frankly, it seems like the inevitable next chapter to their story is that one of the brothers would eventually wind up the head coach at the hometown university. (And the others would presumably come with him.)

The bigger question is whether Louisville can pull it off financially. In the last year, the scandal-ridden school has gone through a very expensive housecleaning. It paid a $7.2 million settlement to former AD Tom Jurich, is ensnared in a legal battle with Rick Pitino over the roughly $40 million he says the school owes him and had to buy out new basketball coach Chris Mack’s Xavier contract. Firing Petrino would cost about $14 million due to his insane contract, and hiring Brohm would require paying a few more million in buyout money to Purdue.

“The university is not in a position to buy (Petrino) out,” board member Tom Meeker recently told The Courier-Journal.

A lot can change obviously over the rest of the season. Petrino could turn around his 2-5 squad. Brohm’s 4-3 team could finish 5-7 (though I don’t know that his stock would be affected). But the general rule of thumb in college athletics is that if both parties want to get something done badly enough, the money usually surfaces.

Louisville is struggling commuter school in jeopardy of closing its doors. You should focus your energy on increasing your enrollment, cleaning up your image and supporting your football coach.

BTFU!
Exposed.

You are a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance.

Lol what does that even mean ? Seriously who cares about pro sports in these parts. Heisman trophy WHILE ATTENDING THE ACTUAL SCHOOL >>>>>>>> than all. FTW
Most Heisman winners don’t mount to crap.

Brees was 3rd in 2000 behind Weinke and Heupel. Nobody who watched any of them ever believed Brees wasn’t the best player that year.

Heisman is flawed system.

Most Heisman winners don’t mount to crap.

Brees was 3rd in 2000 behind Weinke and Heupel. Nobody who watched any of them ever believed Brees wasn’t the best player that year.

Heisman is flawed system.
Perhaps you should take your argument to an nfl board.

Reactions: Chapman123
Have a Superbowl winning MVP Deion Branch

Hall of Famer Johhny Unitas.

2 NCAA basketball Titles. 3 if the appeal is won.

Theres more, but that should knock out your petulant question.
Hall of Fame (3) Len Dawson, Bob Griese, and Rod Woodson ( Brees will be first ballot)

Super Bowl MVP: Dawson, Brees

College basketball. Yeah, you won’t your appeal. And congrats on the invitational championship. Our neighbor have 5 so we have heard all about them.

Last edited:
Hall of Fame (3) Len Dawson, Bob Griese, and Rod Woodson ( Brees will be first ballot)

College basketball. Yeah, you won’t in your appeal. And congrats on the invitational championship.
No doubt all of these things you’ve said will all weigh heavily on Brohm’s mind when it comes to making a decision - lol.

What a dumb douche you are.

No doubt all of these things you’ve said will all weigh heavily on Brohm’s mind when it comes to making a decision - lol.

What a dumb douche you are.
Yeah because that was the point I was really trying to make. Wait. It wasn’t at all.

I will worry about Brohm when y’all actually have an opening. I am more worried about NFL at the moment.

Yeah because that was the point I was really trying to make. Wait. It wasn’t at all.

I will worry about Brohm when y’all actually have an opening. I am more worried about NFL at the moment.

There isnt open jobs in the NFL at the moment.

Even if he goes to the NFL he is still going to Head coach here in Louisville.

You boils cant comprehend that. Oh well.
No one cares.

Reactions: BPGhost

College basketball. Yeah, you won’t your appeal. And congrats on the invitational championship. Our neighbor have 5 so we have heard all about them.

Could care less, but Mack will bring UofL a Title. Will you guys even make a Final four.

Has purdue been to a final four besides losing in the the Title game to UCLA.

So, you and the other boils aren’t here to discuss Jeff Brohm leaving purdoo to become Louisville’s HC, you are actually here to compare nfl QBs from the respective schools? :rolleyes:

Wait. Ok.

Lol.

Can we please stop acknowledging the Purdue fans? I mean if they're seriously going to come over here and try to compare programs or accomplishments then I have to desire to sift through those posts.

I get it, we all think our program is the best in a sort of "we're #1, but we know we're not sort of way." But there's no measurable metric you can pull out that will show Purdue is better at ANYTHING than Louisville. Not over the last 3 decades. Basketball, football, baseball, soccer, womens basketball, hell even swimming, cheerleading and dance.

If you want to pass the time hoping you don't lose your coach, fine. I get that...but please stop trying to tell Louisville fans on a Louisville board that the freaking Purdue Boilermakers of all programs is better than Louisville. They aren't even one of the top 2 programs in their own state.

Rant over.

Can we please stop acknowledging the Purdue fans? I mean if they're seriously going to come over here and try to compare programs or accomplishments then I have to desire to sift through those posts.

I get it, we all think our program is the best in a sort of "we're #1, but we know we're not sort of way." But there's no measurable metric you can pull out that will show Purdue is better at ANYTHING than Louisville. Not over the last 3 decades. Basketball, football, baseball, soccer, womens basketball, hell even swimming, cheerleading and dance.

If you want to pass the time hoping you don't lose your coach, fine. I get that...but please stop trying to tell Louisville fans on a Louisville board that the freaking Purdue Boilermakers of all programs is better than Louisville. They aren't even one of the top 2 programs in their own state.

Rant over.

I enjoy these boils.
Especially when Brohm leaves them for the NFL LoL !
Theyre so delusional.

Besides, were used to idiot fanbases.
Lexghanistan...........

Reactions: BPGhost
there's no measurable metric you can pull out that will show Purdue is better at ANYTHING than Louisville. Basketball, football, baseball, soccer, womens basketball, hell even swimming, cheerleading and dance.

please stop trying to tell Louisville fans on a Louisville board that the freaking Purdue Boilermakers of all programs is better than Louisville. They aren't even one of the top 2 programs in their own state.

Rant over.
In response to your "rant"..... No, we cant compare favorably to you in basketball but....

Purdue has won national championships in Mens BB in 32' and gone to Final 4's in 69' and 80'. Womans BB won 1999 national championship, 61' & 06' Golf national championships and as long as you brought it up 2018 cheerleading championship.

In response to your "rant"..... No, we cant compare favorably to you in basketball but....

Purdue has won national championships in Mens BB in 32' and gone to Final 4's in 69' and 80'. Womans BB won 1999 national championship, 61' & 06' Golf national championships and as long as you brought it up 2018 cheerleading championship.

LOL, that isn’t even a real basketball title in 1932, it’s a Helms Title. Ky doesn’t even claim their Helms Titles.

Penn State has been in the Big 10+4 since 1992 and the Nittany Lions already have won more team conference championships than Purdue, a charter member. The University of Chicago, which dropped sports at the Division One level in the 1940s, still has more Big 10+4 team sports championships than Purdue. Thank God for Rutgers, right??

Don’t even get started about Cheerleading...

Bottom line is we are both pretty similar programs. Neither of us are considered Elite. We are fringe Top 40. But we both are dying to be Elite!!!

Bottom line is we are both pretty similar programs. Neither of us are considered Elite. We are fringe Top 40. But we both are dying to be Elite!!!

Depends on what you're referencing. Overall sports programs? Just football?

I would say Louisville is a solid top 30 job and one of the mid-tier Power 5 jobs. I would rank Purdue in the 50's and say its probably a bottom tier P5 job.

Check out 247s Travis Haney and his rankings of all the P5 jobs in football last year. Purdue comes in at 55 and Louisville at 28th.

Super Bowl MVP will do.
Jackson is a freaking rookie for chrissakes. Unless you're here to tell us that Brees was the SB MVP in his rookie season?

This discussion of UofL vs purdoo has seriously gone off the rails. boils came here to tell us why Brohm would never leave them for us and have been reduced to laughable nonsense about nfl bullshit.

You idiot boils have completely jumped the shark - lol.

Jackson is a freaking rookie for chrissakes. Unless you're here to tell us that Brees was the SB MVP in his rookie season?

This discussion of UofL vs purdoo has seriously gone off the rails. boils came here to tell us why Brohm would never leave them for us and have been reduced to laughable nonsense about nfl bullshit.

You idiot boils have completely jumped the shark - lol.
I was just correcting some misconceptions earlier in the thread about Purdue. Again I will worry about Brohm to Louisville when there is actually an opening. For now there isn’t. Purdue has a lot of work to do at 4-3 and some tough ass games to go. Personally I think y’all would all screw him over when you don’t win fast enough.

Personally I think y’all would all screw him over when you don’t win fast enough.

Its all about context ;
Petrino is in his 15th year.
Brohm will be in his 6th next year.

Petrino wasnt wanted by 50% of the fan base the second time around.
He had/has a very short leash.

85 % of UofL fans would welcome Brohm to be Coach here, next season.

Petrino is 10-13 ( 2 wins over 1-AA schools)
The last 23 games despite having a Heisman winner for 16 of those games.

Louisville is set to finish with 2-4 wins despite having enough talent to win 7-9 games.

Petrino can no longer hire top notch assistants to compete in the ACC.

UofL football is trending downward.
2-4 wins this season. 2-4 wins next season.
Unacceptable.

Brohm will be given 4 years to establish his program. Unless he goes 0-12 or has coaching turnover or locker room turmoil, he will be given 4 years before any questions of his coaching ability arise.

Personally I think y’all would all screw him over when you don’t win fast enough.

What leads you to expect this?

Louisville has no history of not allowing their football coach ample opportunity to win. Most the coaches leave on their own, and aren't asked to leave.

You're just mad bro. You mad!

th

Its all about context ;
Petrino is in his 15th year.
Brohm will be in his 6th next year.

Petrino wasnt wanted by 50% of the fan base the second time around.
He had/has a very short leash.

85 % of UofL fans would welcome Brohm to be Coach here, next season.

Petrino is 10-13 ( 2 wins over 1-AA schools)
The last 23 games despite having a Heisman winner for 16 of those games.

Louisville is set to finish with 2-4 wins despite having enough talent to win 7-9 games.

Petrino can no longer hire top notch assistants to compete in the ACC.

I’m honestly not here to troll and wasn’t even going to post here about this topic until I read this nonsense. UL fans were in the same boat as Purdue fans are now when old Charlie made his “I’m not cut like that” speech. He really had you believing he was staying, even though every other college football fanbase knew he couldn’t get to UT or the SEC fast enough. He was never staying long-term, but Louisville fans were citing a lot of the same reasons Charlie would stay with the Cardinals.

There is no way 50% of UL fans didn’t want Petrino to return. All I read was how he was the savior of your program and everyone was welcoming his decision to go back to Louisville. He brought UL probably your best season in program history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT