ADVERTISEMENT

Jason Whitlock - Interview - Hilarious, Must Watch/Listen Card Fans

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
Stealing this from a fellow poster who linked it in another thread - I really think this video deserves it's own space for discussion.

If you have 5-10 minutes to kill watch and listen to this interview between Colin Cowherd and Jason Whitlock. It is truly hilarious, and Whitlock comes off very pro-Louisville with all this.

Whitlock calmly makes a # of valid points about this entire scandal, and Cowherd just looks frustrated and can't believe what he's hearing, just mystified. He tries pretty hard to get Whitlock to cave just a little but it just doesn't happen.

It was just truly funny getting another side that we've yet to hear - the keeping it real side.

http://j.school/post/131628829135/rick-pitino-is-not-the-enemy-right-now

Cowherd was so stunned when Whitlock had the pills to tell him strippers show up at frat houses. Probably because Cowherd wouldn't care about that, because frat houses are mostly rich white boys and it's ok for them to have strippers around I guess huh? LMFAO. Can't make this up.

The media is really all over this as we know. I think some of what is at work here is jealousy of Pitino. You got all these middle-aged journalists that don't make a lot of $, a bunch of unknown guys now that newspapers are on the outs, just jealous a guy like Pitino is a champ, can cheat on his wife and still be a champ, and can survive this too. And he poops $.

They probably envy it to no end. Kiss the rings.

Last edited:
The article is pretty funny too. While Katina was pimping her daughters Pitino was in bed asleep. No really he makes some insanely salient points. The bad person in all this is Katina. And she is currently receiving celebrity status love because sex sells.

"The real story here is Katina Powell. Why isn’t the focus on her motivation? Why are her half-baked theories on what Pitino knew credible? Why is the worst person in all of this receiving the least amount of scrutiny?"

"McGee’s foolishness is somewhat understandable. When this started, he was a graduate assistant living in the dorms with the players. He was the typical college kid doing what a lot of college kids do. Yes, he should’ve understood his position as a junior member of the basketball staff. No doubt. But the reality is, he acted like a 24-year-old transitioning from athlete to adult supervisor. He handled the transition poorly. Many athletes – many people – do."

The article is pretty funny too. While Katina was pimping her daughters Pitino was in bed asleep. No really he makes some insanely salient points. The bad person in all this is Katina. And she is currently receiving celebrity status love because sex sells.

"The real story here is Katina Powell. Why isn’t the focus on her motivation? Why are her half-baked theories on what Pitino knew credible? Why is the worst person in all of this receiving the least amount of scrutiny?"

"McGee’s foolishness is somewhat understandable. When this started, he was a graduate assistant living in the dorms with the players. He was the typical college kid doing what a lot of college kids do. Yes, he should’ve understood his position as a junior member of the basketball staff. No doubt. But the reality is, he acted like a 24-year-old transitioning from athlete to adult supervisor. He handled the transition poorly. Many athletes – many people – do."
I doubt Pitino would classify "McGee's foolishness" as understandable.

Reactions: Cue Card
Where the hell does CC get this "AD's afraid of Pitino" garbage? I've heard him say that twice now. I'm not sure Jurich "fears" anyone. Shows his disconnect with U of L...

cowherd is only looking for ratings and hits...he will say anything to boost that...World's biggest troll of ALL fan bases.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Cowherd exposed himself for being out of touch with reality and if you really wanted to connect some dots you could probably paint him as a racist, thought that is a strong accusation.

I think the bottom line is he is an idiot.

Where the hell does CC get this "AD's afraid of Pitino" garbage? I've heard him say that twice now. I'm not sure Jurich "fears" anyone. Shows his disconnect with U of L...

He also stated in the opening monologue the local media feared Pitino too - which shows he's not following the coverage because multiple media voices have called for his resignation and painted him guilty without waiting for official investigation reports. So basically Cowherd is talking out of his ass.

Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT