ADVERTISEMENT

james 5 star quick thank you for dropping that touchdown.

do you realize we are a competent offensive line away from being in the CFP?
if we had the same line at western kentucky we would be undefeated. the exact same line and coach they have WE WOULD BE UNDEFEATED. That is a tough pill to swallow as easily as you do.
Hell if we had Alabama's D we would be undefeated too. Ifs and buts. We got what we got . It was a great ride until the wheels fell off two weeks ago.

Reactions: BPGhost
Hell if we had Alabama's D we would be undefeated too. Ifs and buts. We got what we got . It was a great ride until the wheels fell off two weeks ago.
I know that WKU's OL is maybe the finest ever assembled collegiately but, I'll take Alabama's defense please.

Reactions: teamcanada
no lets stick with simplicity, you guys love kjlenakis and the garbage he has placed on the field for 3 seasons. Western kentucky has a better line. KENTUCKY has a better line. Joke about is all you wish. our offensive line and its coach is an absolute joke.

Glad we have Lamar then. I remember sitting in the baseball stadium never ever dreaming UofL would be where it is today. You're just a microwave fan IM humble O.
i say in that same bats stadium and froze on the amuminum seats. so try again.

you are happy to be 9-3 and dont understand that with a competent offensive line we would be 12-0.

I know that WKU's OL is maybe the finest ever assembled collegiately but, I'll take Alabama's defense please.
alabama's defense had less sacks agains WKU than the mighty wildcats defensive line had against our moron klenakis...............

you seem to relish morons like grantham and klenakis. I want them gone so we can field a better football team.

alabama's defense had less sacks agains WKU than the mighty wildcats defensive line had against our moron klenakis...............

you seem to relish morons like grantham and klenakis. I want them gone so we can field a better football team.
Was that your vaunted 'eye test' that told you that? Because once again, the stats don't back you up on your assertion.

Is there no limit to how many things you can get wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT