ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville State

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Looks like in year two in FBS football, Jax State is struggling defensively. They gave up 552 yards to Coastal Carolina, 298 rushing.

Louisville should shred this defense Saturday. I'm amending my game by game prediction for this game.

Cards 52
Jax St. 13

38 to 10.

I have a thread here Game by game predictions. You can scroll down the board and find it.

I knew there was a Jacksonville in North Carolina. Been there once. But there are 14 states that have a city named Jacksonville.

I remember being around 10 years old on one of the many road trips I took with my parents, seeing signs for the cities Boston, Paris and London and wondering how could I still be in Kentucky.

Jacksonville NC is 25 minutes north of me as my daughter lives there.

It’s where we “go to town”. LOL

Ironically, J-Ville HS is the Cardinals and have shirts/sweats with “The Ville” on them.

I was wearing a UofL shirt with the Card and The Ville on it and a lady asked if I coached at Jville HS.

• Haha
Reactions: Mayoman
Jacksonville NC is 25 minutes north of me as my daughter lives there.

It’s where we “go to town”. LOL

Ironically, J-Ville HS is the Cardinals and have shirts/sweats with “The Ville” on them.

I was wearing a UofL shirt with the Card and The Ville on it and a lady asked if I coached at Jville HS.
How have ou been Rollem. Missing your posts or this board. Please post more and take good care of you.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT