ADVERTISEMENT

IU 73-uk 67 Indiana

IU missed their shots in the first half and still led, even with a key player in foul trouble. UK trails at the half, Calipari makes no adjustments, throws his players under the bus in his halftime interview with CBS. IU makes more shots in the 2nd half. Ulis and Murray try to win the game by themselves with hero ball, almost get it done thanks to a boneheaded late foul of a 3-pt shooter.

Did I miss anything?

IU 73-uk 67
Indiana ‼️
I still think they suck but they beat uk❗️
It was enjoyable watching the the game(and not because UK lost). IU"s young bench has matured and they certainly deserved to win.

Last edited:
Soon the squid will have more McDonalds AA than wins in the tournament, may already. That would be an interesting stat, wins per McDAA? I bet he has the worst percentage of all.

IU missed their shots in the first half and still led, even with a key player in foul trouble. UK trails at the half, Calipari makes no adjustments, throws his players under the bus in his halftime interview with CBS. IU makes more shots in the 2nd half. Ulis and Murray try to win the game by themselves with hero ball, almost get it done thanks to a boneheaded late foul of a 3-pt shooter.

Did I miss anything?

71OCinQfd3L._SL1401_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT