ADVERTISEMENT

It's just one game

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
But the Cards showed me something today.Getting pushed around for 15 innings,they strike late for 2 in the seventh and eighth,to overcome a 5-3 deficit and hang on 7-6.

Reactions: nccardfan
I watched most of the game but if you look at the box score, you're scratching your head as to how they won. Hopefully these types of games will pay off later.

Just find a way.It looked bad and then with 9 outs left,they exploded(considering the previous 45 outs) to put several timely hits together.

They were golfing at pitches all day out of the zone,then BAM!!
Lotta heart today,and yes,I think these games definitely help.

Henzmen was about to make me pull my hair out. Took nearly every batter to 3-2 and threw the wild pitch to let the 6th run in. Can't believe he pulled it out. It just seemed to feel like the whole time we were going to give up that lead.

Comments that are dated yesterday are valid for one day only which means that a lot of material is out of date if a person doesn't read everyday. An alternative would be to delete everything that is not current.KENMac

The comeback was phenomenal.Coming at what was a very low point,after Wake had already ended our 37 game streak on Friday night and just punched 2 across to go up 2 late in this game.

The team reached down,grabbed something they haven't probably had to grab this year and took that game back.

ADVERTISEMENT