ADVERTISEMENT

It is Official..Lamar Jackson is the #1 QB in Baltimore..

Feb 19, 2003
but the bengals still have marvin lewis as head coach, the man who has yet to win a playoff game i think.

now if we could only get lamar to hold onto the friggin football they could win the super bowl

but the bengals still have marvin lewis as head coach, the man who has yet to win a playoff game i think.

now if we could only get lamar to hold onto the friggin football they could win the super bowl

I don't intend to digress the thread - but hard to ignore an opportunity an opportunity to talk Bengals. Don't get that much in Morgantown. Anyway the only thing scarier than keeping Marvin Lewis is considering who Mike Brown would hire (Hue Jackson) if Marvin were let go. Before Marvin, the Bengals had 10 years of darkness, 2-4 win seasons. At least the Bengals win the AFC North every 3-4 years under Marvin.

I don't intend to digress the thread - but hard to ignore an opportunity an opportunity to talk Bengals. Don't get that much in Morgantown. Anyway the only thing scarier than keeping Marvin Lewis is considering who Mike Brown would hire (Hue Jackson) if Marvin were let go. Before Marvin, the Bengals had 10 years of darkness, 2-4 win seasons. At least the Bengals win the AFC North every 3-4 years under Marvin.

The Browns are a much better team with Hue Jackson GONE!!!!

The Bengals and Steelers problem going forward is that both the Browns & Ravens “Might” have their Franchise QB going forward the next 10 years...Barring Injury and normal QB progression

It's ok. Really. Lamar was awesome as a Cardinal but he's now a starting QB in the NFL and a multi-millionaire. He'll be just fine without Morgantown Card rooting for his team. :)

Are you sure he is a QB...”some” said he was a WR-(Heavy Sarcasm)...Baltimore is a much better football team with Lamar running the show than with Flacco...now 4-1 as a NFL Starter with a huge Primetime Game next Saturday vs the Chargers in Los Angeles.

Dey pretty much every team in the NFL

Bengals were 4-1 before injuries decimated the team in an unprecedented manner. Injuries are part of football, but the Bengals now have 16 players on IR - 16! And that includes the QB and arguably the most talented WR in the NFL in AJ Green.

The Bungles are 4-1 every year until something happens. Lol.

I wish LJ the best except when he’s playing the Steelers!
Steelers shoulda took Lamar with their first round pick.

Not the typical Steeler QB. Kordell Stewart was the closest player we’ve had to LJ and he was ok but not a Bradshaw or Ben good or that type player. Having said that I would have been good with that, but it wouldn’t had been good for LJ. Ben will probably be playing a couple more years.

All I know ....Pre Draft Everyone was talking bout Darnold and Josh Allen...turns out as of now the two best are the two Heisman Winners...Mayfield & Jackson...and it is bad for the Steelers and Bengals...since Hue Jackson was fired ...the two teams playing the best in the AFC North happen to be the two teams lead b their Rookies QB...The Ravens & Browns...

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Steelers shoulda took Lamar with their first round pick.

If that had happened, I would have had to completely disown him.

The "Stillahs," and their mustache-wearing fanbase (with their ugly as hell accent) are to me what the Cayuts and their mullet-wearing fanbase (and their "yaw'lls") are to Zipp. "Da Stillahs" are the only team in sports that I actually hate and will watch a game just to root against them.

What the hell happened to the city of Louisville after I left in the early 90's? Everyone rooted for the Bengals and the Colts. I read that "da Stillahs" are one of the most popular NFL teams in Louisville now. It's easy to root for a winner, I suppose.

if lamar and the ravens beat the chargers this weekend they've got a serious chance at the superbowl. defense and run games travel. and they run so much they eat up the clock and give the opposing team fewer series to score. puts way more pressure on other team to score every time and when they don't gets even worse. lamar actually ended up in maybe the best situation for him in retrospect. defense and a ground game

also jackson set nfl record with 5 straight 70 yard rush games
https://sports.yahoo.com/lamar-jack...avens-right-afc-north-race-win-211333267.html

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulSr
I hope Harbaugh can keep the passing game real for LJ.

The Chargers have four games of film now. Look for LA to load the box this week, and LJ is going to have to win with his arm.

I've already said it, but this is the first NFL game I've looked forward to seeing in about three years.

i dont have NFL ticket or redzone, so will be the first game outside of exhibition I have seen him actually play live. Big stakes for both teams!

if lamar and the ravens beat the chargers this weekend they've got a serious chance at the superbowl. defense and run games travel. and they run so much they eat up the clock and give the opposing team fewer series to score. puts way more pressure on other team to score every time and when they don't gets even worse. lamar actually ended up in maybe the best situation for him in retrospect. defense and a ground game

also jackson set nfl record with 5 straight 70 yard rush games
https://sports.yahoo.com/lamar-jack...avens-right-afc-north-race-win-211333267.html

This will be by far his biggest test...The Chargers very well could be the best team in Pro Football....

i dont have NFL ticket or redzone, so will be the first game outside of exhibition I have seen him actually play live. Big stakes for both teams!

Yes...both have very realistic shots at winning their divisions and for the Chargers they are going for the #1 Overall Seed in the AFC...

Sports bars and Bw3s show all the games.
Remember that for the future.

I live in Oldham County, plenty of options right there in Middeltown and Springhurst. Just dont get into NFL that much anymore. Definitely more now with LJ running all over these fools.

This is the cover of NFL.com FB Page...guess who is one of the featured players...

NFL updated their cover photo.

FYI...Looks like Lamar Jackson also just saved John Harbaugh Job In Baltimore....

“John Harbaugh will continue as our head coach for the 2019 season, and he and we are working on an extension to his existing contract, which expires after the 2019 season,” the team said in a statement.

Although the Ravens were struggling early in the season, they’ve gone 4-1 in the five games since installing first-round rookie Lamar Jackson as their starting quarterback. Jackson is a near-lock to be the Ravens’ starting quarterback in 2019, and the Ravens surely want to maintain some consistency for Jackson heading into the offseason.

The Ravens still have some work to do to make the playoffs, and they’re underdogs in tomorrow’s big game against the Chargers. But even if they come up short this year, the team is committed to Harbaugh next year.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-harbaugh-will-be-back-as-head-coach-in-2019/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT