ADVERTISEMENT

It’s about to go down

HRTheCard

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2016
Rumors flying everywhere (Lachlan, twitter, etc) that by the end of this week, Bobby will get exposed.

Who knows what it is, but it’s coming

This morning:

Last edited:
desperado-51f675f9c798e.png

Rumors flying everywhere that by the end of this week, Bobby will get exposed.

Who knows what it is, but it’s coming

I’m all for the University not have to pay that buyout!
Why don’t you go by 127 on this site?

WTH? For those NOT in the know, like myself, what the hell is supposed to be coming down on Petrino?

Reactions: kl40504
WTH? For those NOT in the know, like myself, what the hell is supposed to be coming down on Petrino?

Allegedly its some sort of domestic issue with Coach K that went unreported. Kind if like what happened with urban meyer. Take it for what its worth. Personally i dont believe it

If there are serious violations that were covered up that could get Petrino fired for cause, then I'm all for it. But...if UL is just trying to "find" things to fire him over then I'm not too happy with that idea even if I absolutely love the outcome. Petrino seems like a legitimately changed man, its been a detriment to his coaching but he seems to be an actual good person now. He still doesn't have a personality or any charisma but thats beside the point. I just think digging in to find some little kernel of "cause" is bad ju-ju for the university.

If there are serious violations that were covered up that could get Petrino fired for cause, then I'm all for it. But...if UL is just trying to "find" things to fire him over then I'm not too happy with that idea even if I absolutely love the outcome. Petrino seems like a legitimately changed man, its been a detriment to his coaching but he seems to be an actual good person now. He still doesn't have a personality or any charisma but thats beside the point. I just think digging in to find some little kernel of "cause" is bad ju-ju for the university.
You are making assumptions

Reactions: Cardiac Red

Agreed.
If they fasley fire him, Brohm wont come.
No coach on the rise would.

Whatever you do UofL Administrators, do it above board.

Last thing we fans want to go thru is ANOTHER lawsuit for wrongful termination.

Agreed.
If they fasley fire him, Brohm wont come.
No coach on the rise would.

Whatever you do UofL Administrators, do it above board.

Last thing we fans want to go thru is ANOTHER lawsuit for wrongful termination.

I'm honestly not sure if it would affect Brohm coming or not but we just don't need UL to be dragged through the mud while trying to get rid of the last "bad apple" from the old regime. If he's guilty, report it and move on. If not, don't try to twist things in a way to make him seem guilty.

We all need to wait and let it play out.

Maybe some of you know, but I have no clue what this big hidden bombshell is. I want to hear what it is first....obviously something has been going on in this dudes life because he has taken 10 steps back and doesn't seem to care.

Either way, after this season I believe that Petrino needs to be gone from this program. We need to just clean house from the prior regime. Obviously Jurich didn't have as good of judgement as some of us thought. Hindsight is always 20/20. Ill admit, I was ecstatic as hell when he brought Petrino back.

Reactions: kl40504
We all need to wait and let it play out.

Maybe some of you know, but I have no clue what this big hidden bombshell is. I want to hear what it is first....obviously something has been going on in this dudes life because he has taken 10 steps back and doesn't seem to care.

Either way, after this season I believe that Petrino needs to be gone from this program. We need to just clean house from the prior regime. Obviously Jurich didn't have as good of judgement as some of us thought. Hindsight is always 20/20. Ill admit, I was ecstatic as hell when he brought Petrino back.

You didn't speak glowingly of Jurich. That's like saying Beetlejuice three times.

He will be here shortly to tell you how wrong you are.

I have no idea what this news might be but nothing would really surprise me. I posted two years ago that Petrino hadn’t changed a bit with respect to chasing ass. I was told by someone in the football office that TJ got a call from a Louisville woman demanding that he tell Petrino to leave her alone.

I have no idea what this news might be but nothing would really surprise me. I posted two years ago that Petrino hadn’t changed a bit with respect to chasing ass. I was told by someone in the football office that TJ got a call from a Louisville woman demanding that he tell Petrino to leave her alone.

Not an affair. Parallels OSU.

The only thing I know about OSU is Meyer.
The only thing I know about Meyer is he took a leave of absence for health issues.

About what?

I'm saying if there's violations there that could lead to him being fired with cause...then go for it. I'm not sure what the whole story this morning is about, I'm just going on what's been said in here.
I guess I believe in my heart that our admin would not make things up in order to fire him...I know you dont believe that either, I just dont think that should even be brought up. If that were the case, then I would not be a fan.
If he did something then he did it and he needs to pay it to the piper.

Reactions: Law007
IF whatever it is comes true, and we let Bobby go, what happens if JB says “no thanks”?

I’ll tell you.

We’ll find out very quickly if we’re “fine” or not.

The only thing I know about OSU is Meyer.
The only thing I know about Meyer is he took a leave of absence for health issues.

Meyer had an assistant (Zach Smith) who was accused by his wife (Courtney) of physically abusing her in 2009 while at Florida and again in 2015 at Ohio State. The details Meyer gave Ohio State investigators as they investigated the charges did not match what several other witnesses gave, leading Ohio State to conclude that Meyer gave evasive and/or not wholly truthful answers regarding his knowledge of Zach Smith’s domestic abuse issues. As a result, Ohio State suspended him for 3 games this year.

Even if Bobby doesn't survive the week, we aren't going to know what Brohm's intentions are until his season is over, so it's not like we won't still be sitting on pins and needles.

Klenakis is four feet tall. How could he threaten anyone?...

So mashing several sites I come up with this potential scenario:

K whooped up on his wife and BP knew about it and swept it under the rug.

Far fetched I think. But if true, then this prez would probably can him for it.

Regarding the rumors, Jason Riley of WDRB tweeted out:

I've heard rumors for two specific stories. Started working on one a month ago. The other days ago. I am not close to publishing a story. Others might be.

As I said in another thread, I hope Fanboy and the clown show get us into another lawsuit...

LiveFeedLouisville™ Retweeted
Jason Riley‏Verified account@JasonRileyWDRB 38m38 minutes ago

Replying to @CurlyShea @ericcrawford @rickbozich
I was working on something else in another county all morning. I've heard rumors for two specific stories. Started working on one a month ago. The other days ago. I am not close to publishing a story. Others might be.

ADVERTISEMENT