ADVERTISEMENT

Is something happening with Bonnafon?

Jan 10, 2005
He did not look very sharp in the few plays he was involved in on Friday. Is he okay? Or, perhaps Petrino is hiding him and planning to unleash him against FSU this weekend.

I am 400 miles away from Louisville local news, and I thought one of you guys might know his story.

Reactions: tkdcoach
He had some big plays against Charlotte, I wouldn't overthink it.

He did not look very sharp in the few plays he was involved in on Friday. Is he okay? Or, perhaps Petrino is hiding him and planning to unleash him against FSU this weekend.

I am 400 miles away from Louisville local news, and I thought one of you guys might know his story.

Pretty sure he wasn't being "hidden" vs Syrcause. He was part of several different plays; he just didn't make the plays. He wasn't the only one that had trouble catching the ball that night. I'm inclined to simply call it an unusually off night.

Also, whatever "trickeration" plays are in the playbook involving RB we haven't seen yet, and for good reason...

Reactions: gocds
@cardfaninmemphis I have to ask only because Im in Memphis as well but if you're still in the city and want to go yell in the same bar for the FSU game the only other card fan I've found down here and I will be at TJ mulligans on trinity

Tune in Radio broadcast Howie's show, as well as other Cards shows
and the underdogs, who pull for both UofL and the cayuts.

He was going to throw to LJ on the reverse he fumbled against SU...I'm really hoping the butterfingers witnessed from RB, Hikutini, and others was an aberration; I fear that it may come back to haunt us in the future.

Pretty sure he wasn't being "hidden" vs Syrcause. He was part of several different plays; he just didn't make the plays. He wasn't the only one that had trouble catching the ball that night. I'm inclined to simply call it an unusually off night.

There has been a lot of talk about problems with depth perception in the Carrier Dome. That could explain many of the drops. I'll go with that and assume we catch everything on Saturday.

There has been a lot of talk about problems with depth perception in the Carrier Dome. That could explain many of the drops. I'll go with that and assume we catch everything on Saturday.
I agree plus Hikituini didn't have a drop last year. Reggie is the only one I worry about confidence wise. Staples and Radcliffe are also reliable.

I'll over think this.

We started sharp at SU and very quickly learned that they were no match.

I believe FSU got on our minds earlier than they should have, leading to the loss of focus and sloppy execution.

Works for me. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT