ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting interview of LSU's Flau-jae and Angel on "The breakfast club"

phenderson

3500+
Aug 3, 2006

Very interesting.
Don't get turned off by their dialect, or the questions on race and the responses to Angel's taunting versus Caitlin Clark's taunting.
When you take a step back, they agreed with Caitlin that the spotlight should have been on Women's Bball and not the taunting.
These are perspectives. ALthough they may sound rough but these 2 young ladies definitely are not rough, they are both very intelligent.

The hosts even asked them about HVL... lol... from their re-action... I would say YES, she is headed to LSU... judge for yourself.
They talked about money and marketing between NIL and College versus WNBA...
One thing I did not know was that Flau-jae had been on America's Got Talent as a rapper and did well there... mind blown...

After seeing that interview, I am starting to question my interest in Women sports!

I saw where she is going to LSU it will be interesting to see if she plays 37 minutes a game.

At first I didn't want her to go with that jive ass crowd at LSU. No that she had made the decision I changed to happy because it won't end well for her down there 😆

Reactions: 2330859
I concur; she will be shocked at the lack of interest in Baton Rouge for anything other than LSU football. When their WBB team is in the thick of their SEC schedule, most Tiger fans will be focused on preparing for the New Year’s Bowl game and then their subsequent FB Recruiting news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT