ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting coach rankings.

I love how there are non-P5 schools who have coaches ranked higher than Stoops. UCONN, Tulsa, Akron, Wyoming, Arkansas State, MTSU, LA Tech, NIU, Marshall, Ohio, UL-Lafayette, App State, Utah State, Western Michigan, WKU (of course), the list goes on and on.

Yep, UK is sure getting their money's worth with Stoops.

I love how there are non-P5 schools who have coaches ranked higher than Stoops. UCONN, Tulsa, Akron, Wyoming, Arkansas State, MTSU, LA Tech, NIU, Marshall, Ohio, UL-Lafayette, App State, Utah State, Western Michigan, WKU (of course), the list goes on and on.

Yep, UK is sure getting their money's worth with Stoops.
Yeah, but how many of those coaches recruit at a 5.67879 level? Lol

Barnhardt needs to act and give Stoops the extension he deserves now. At the time of his first extension Stoops had 2 career wins . Now here we are only a few years later and he has 12 . A 500 % increase! Not only that ,he has 4 SEC wins. Not many coaches can win in the SEC like that.

The genius of homerblue. . .er, Cantmiss is that his parody posts aren't that far off from what qualifies as serious discussion among the few diehard UK FB fans. To the untrained eye, one can't tell the difference. Never stop homer!!
I never met Homer but sounds like he kept you guys straight. Steeler's can verify I am not him- he gave me the full review before he let me post.. I just try to defend my Cats.

I never met Homer but sounds like he kept you guys straight. Steeler's can verify I am not him- he gave me the full review before he let me post.. I just try to defend my Cats.

Eh...All I have said was that cantmissprospect doesn't share the same IP address (not the same location at all) to that of Homerblue. That much, I can confirm. And I did tell him he is welcome to join in discussions or defend his Cats here, as long as he doesn't disrespect our program (or posters) in the process. All pretty much what I have privately told many visitors...often to no avail. Cantmiss has been able to respect those simple guidelines, which is appreciated. Carry on.

Eh...All I have said was that cantmissprospect doesn't share the same IP address (not the same location at all) to that of Homerblue. That much, I can confirm. And I did tell him he is welcome to join in discussions or defend his Cats here, as long as he doesn't disrespect our program (or posters) in the process. All pretty much what I have privately told many visitors...often to no avail. Cantmiss has been able to respect those simple guidelines, which is appreciated. Carry on.

So what you're saying is that he's posting from a friends basement rather than his mom's basement!!!

:cool:

Reactions: pervisl
Jeff is quickly becoming a hot tomato! How long he stays at WKU is the question.

Need to wait and see how WKU/he does this year......then he could be in the position to just sit back and take the best available job. If WKU steps back too much record wise....his luster might fade just a little. Time will tell. At any rate.....he might just be a patient waiter for the job he really wants.

Need to wait and see how WKU/he does this year......then he could be in the position to just sit back and take the best available job. If WKU steps back too much record wise....his luster might fade just a little. Time will tell. At any rate.....he might just be a patient waiter for the job he really wants.

He could always take another job, then come back to Louisviile...IF Offered...When Bobby RETIRES!!!

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT