ADVERTISEMENT

Injury Report - Anybody have updates?

Sorry, I really got nothing. The most important injuries would be to center CJ McCoy, who missed the last two games, and to LT Mekhi Becton. The only info I’ve heard is that Becton says he will play, but Coach Satterfield says he’s day-to-day. PJ Mbanasor is a key backup CB who also missed last week.

I will be surprised to see Becton play this week. I don’t think anybody’s asked about the other two.

Khane Pass was dinged up against Miami, too, but I also haven’t heard anything about him.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Sorry, I really got nothing. The most important injuries would be to center CJ McCoy, who missed the last two games, and to LT Mekhi Becton. The only info I’ve heard is that Becton says he will play, but Coach Satterfield says he’s day-to-day. PJ Mbanasor is a key backup CB who also missed last week.

I will be surprised to see Becton play this week. I don’t think anybody’s asked about the other two.

Khane Pass was dinged up against Miami, too, but I also haven’t heard anything about him.

CSS said Khane is fine and will play. Becton is day to day, MC, and Tutu will play. Jones (F) out for the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT