ADVERTISEMENT

In other coaching news - Porky Stupes...

As usual, that makes zero sense. No one said you lived in Kentucky dumbass - pay attention. Doesn’t matter if you live in Paris, Ky or Paris, France - if you’re a yut fan, you are a de facto hillbilly.
I am the dumbadd I never mentioned KY one time. Maybe you should pay attention fool. You cant teach stupid and you are the proof

Old Dullard’s spelling is suddenly getting better. The ‘Olde Ocelot’ bourbon must be kicking in.

Reactions: Deeva
OldYutTheTurd is just trolling now. I guess the vibe on the Liar is too mopey after Wandale Robinson punked them today.

What a typical yut loser - lol.
Not sure why you guys keep talking about kentucky basketball never mentioned them in any of my post

Why do you say that?? It's only been 30+ years since their last 9 win season.

what an awesome year for football in KY!

i vividly recall the confidence/delusion that Pass was gonna step on and you wouldn't miss a beat. now after being ranked near the bottom of all D1 schools, UK in a New Years bowl, our next top 25ish recruiting class on its way and more to come next year ....the usual suspects take solice in trying to make fun of Stoops when he wins coach of the year. just beautiful. Thanks for playing

Reactions: HoptownCat93
what an awesome year for football in KY!

i vividly recall the confidence/delusion that Pass was gonna step on and you wouldn't miss a beat. now after being ranked near the bottom of all D1 schools, UK in a New Years bowl, our next top 25ish recruiting class on its way and more to come next year ....the usual suspects take solice in trying to make fun of Stoops when he wins coach of the year. just beautiful. Thanks for playing
@Dyke86, when has being terrible stopped you idiot yuts from criticizing UofL?Hell, you’ve spent the better part of the last 20 years being at the bottom of D1 and that never stopped big hillbilly nation from running their toothless mouths.

If criticism of Porky bothers you, you might want to mount your first defense of him over on the Liar. Yut fans have said far worse things about Stupes than what you’ll read here. As little as yuts know about football - they've wallowed in enough mediocrity in their lives to know a shitty coach when they see him. Enjoy the ass beating penn state is going to administer, and the return next year to battling vandy for the cellar of $ec.

Reactions: Cue Card
Great response and quite ironic as they have significant loss upcoming, lets see if they have BUILT a program or all the pieces just came together--either way 9-3 is 9-3. I give them credit for a really good season, but it is absolutely hilarious to read how they have arrived. "IF" they can sustain 8+ wins over the next few seasons, I will be the first one in line saying I was wrong--but its not gonna happen!

Great response and quite ironic as they have significant loss upcoming, lets see if they have BUILT a program or all the pieces just came together--either way 9-3 is 9-3. I give them credit for a really good season, but it is absolutely hilarious to read how they have arrived. "IF" they can sustain 8+ wins over the next few seasons, I will be the first one in line saying I was wrong--but its not gonna happen!
(Takes over a 2-10 team)
2-10 (0-8)
5-7 (2-6)
5-7 (2-6)
7-6 (4-4)
7-6 (4-4)
9-3 (5-3)

He's not a world beater....but you guys say all the time how bad we always are and always will be...but the fact that he's consistently improved the program over 6 years shows he is a miracle worker. The fact that he built a team this good from scratch and not a bunch of top 10 classes makes me feel like he can continue to build good teams.

Benny Snell and Bunchy Stallings were both a 3-star and Josh Allen was a 2-star. I feel like we will have losses that will hurt...but I'm confident this staff can identify and develop talent. Now...play calling and QB play have been subpar over the years and that likely will hold us back from taking another step unless that improves. But we lost Boom Williams and Snell was ready to take over all the duties....Bud Dupree goes to the draft and a 2-star Josh Allen takes his place.

Next year will be a big test. Though we lose Benny...the offense returns a lot of experience along with a strong line. The defense has a lot up front returning and a lot of talented linebacker...but the whole secondary is leaving. Easier schedule compared to the tough slate we played this season... with 4 gimme non-conference games...Arkansas instead of Texas A&M....and winnable games like Vanderbilt, Mizzou, USCjr, Miss State, and we get Tennessee and Florida at home.

Next year will be a big test. Though we lose Benny...the offense returns a lot of experience along with a strong line. The defense has a lot up front returning and a lot of talented linebacker...but the whole secondary is leaving. Easier schedule compared to the tough slate we played this season... with 4 gimme non-conference games...Arkansas instead of Texas A&M....and winnable games like Vanderbilt, Mizzou, USCjr, Miss State, and we get Tennessee and Florida at home.

Not that I have any desire to, but if I made a smug, back handed statement like this I’d be banned instantly from the Lexington site. I don’t feel the need to parade myself in front of my rivals. It makes absolutely no sense.

I could care less who Ky has, what they do, why, when and how. STFU.

Pucker and press your Porky loving lips firmly on my Cardinal backside....

Reactions: clearthebases
Not that I have any desire to, but if I made a smug, back handed statement like this I’d be banned instantly from the Lexington site. I don’t feel the need to parade myself in front of my rivals. It makes absolutely no sense.

I could care less who Ky has, what they do, why, when and how. STFU.

Pucker and press your Porky loving lips firmly on my Cardinal backside....
This is thread about Kentucky and our coach's weight...and you're posting and contributing to the thread...so....

I wish they weren't quick to ban you guys over there and I'm not in support of the mods doing that at CatsIllustrated, if they weren't like that then I wouldn't have to come over here and post.

I'm sorry those mods and UK fans have caused you so much anger. I'll respond with telling you that I love you CommodoreCard! (though not enough to kiss your...)

This is thread about Kentucky and our coach's weight...and you're posting and contributing to the thread...so....

I wish they weren't quick to ban you guys over there and I'm not in support of the mods doing that at CatsIllustrated, if they weren't like that then I wouldn't have to come over here and post.

I'm sorry those mods and UK fans have caused you so much anger. I'll respond with telling you that I love you CommodoreCard! (though not enough to kiss your...)

No anger here, I don’t follow Ky, I don’t like Ky, so hence, I have no desire.

Here’s your problem. Yes this is about your fat coach, but it’s not meant for kitties to come over and try to say he’s just big boned. It’s for U of L fans to say whatever they want about Porky and we are not interested in differing opinions. We can discuss game strategy or whatever but these kind of topics are not subject to debate here. Like whether calimari is a slime bag. We all know he is, end of story.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Here’s your problem. Yes this is about your fat coach, but it’s not meant for kitties to come over and try to say he’s just big boned. It’s for U of L fans to say whatever they want about Porky and we are not interested in differing opinions. We can discuss game strategy or whatever but these kind of topics are not subject to debate here. Like whether calimari is a slime bag. We all know he is, end of story.
According to an unnamed moderator here (I won't give your name this time lol) I was told I can come here and defend my team without making disparaging remarks about the UofL program.

I welcome the debate/trash talk...but your trash talk seems to be "well I can't disprove your points that make sense, but you're a UK fan and you just need to leave just cause"

That's why @zipp is my favorite poster here. He welcomes debate and will go point for point no matter what.

Reactions: zipp
(Takes over a 2-10 team)
2-10 (0-8)
5-7 (2-6)
5-7 (2-6)
7-6 (4-4)
7-6 (4-4)
9-3 (5-3)

He's not a world beater....but you guys say all the time how bad we always are and always will be...but the fact that he's consistently improved the program over 6 years shows he is a miracle worker. The fact that he built a team this good from scratch and not a bunch of top 10 classes makes me feel like he can continue to build good teams.

Benny Snell and Bunchy Stallings were both a 3-star and Josh Allen was a 2-star. I feel like we will have losses that will hurt...but I'm confident this staff can identify and develop talent. Now...play calling and QB play have been subpar over the years and that likely will hold us back from taking another step unless that improves. But we lost Boom Williams and Snell was ready to take over all the duties....Bud Dupree goes to the draft and a 2-star Josh Allen takes his place.

Yeah, besides us your non-conference SOS is always awful and I will give you the game vs us next year, but that will be the last one! So 4 wins and 3 losses to FLA, UT, and GA. Leaves you with Vandy, Mizzou, MSU, SC, and Ark. If you go any worse than 7-5 with that schedule, I would look at that as a sizeable step back. You all will be back to the 4-5th best team in the East and that will equal 7-5/8-4 most years especially with a schedule that ALWAYS has 3 bums and UL on it. Well except when WKU went 2-0 vs sUcK. Throw in Vandy and you guys basically start the year off with 4 wins.

According to an unnamed moderator here (I won't give your name this time lol) I was told I can come here and defend my team without making disparaging remarks about the UofL program.

I welcome the debate/trash talk...but your trash talk seems to be "well I can't disprove your points that make sense, but you're a UK fan and you just need to leave just cause"

That's why @zipp is my favorite poster here. He welcomes debate and will go point for point no matter what.

You’re a tool. You make subtle, back handed remarks towards UofL all the time. You’ve been “disproven” more times than a Ky fan makes out with his sister/cousin/mother.

99.9% will agree on this board that your leash is way too long.

Oh, yeah, and one more thing....Porky ain’t all that. You don’t see bigger schools coming for his services.

(Takes over a 2-10 team)
2-10 (0-8)
5-7 (2-6)
5-7 (2-6)
7-6 (4-4)
7-6 (4-4)
9-3 (5-3)

Simple answer to this - Stupes and Morrow cheat getting players - I’d say more than mumme and bassett. Morrow is just better at cheating than Fraud bassett was.

Good for you and that’s why I love it when Zipp shows you you’re an idiot.

Yeah, besides us your non-conference SOS is always awful and I will give you the game vs us next year, but that will be the last one! So 4 wins and 3 losses to FLA, UT, and GA. Leaves you with Vandy, Mizzou, MSU, SC, and Ark. If you go any worse than 7-5 with that schedule, I would look at that as a sizeable step back. You all will be back to the 4-5th best team in the East and that will equal 7-5/8-4 most years especially with a schedule that ALWAYS has 3 bums and UL on it. Well except when WKU went 2-0 vs sUcK. Throw in Vandy and you guys basically start the year off with 4 wins.
I'd say in the past 5 years...our schedules were similar.

We played 3 scrubs and a ranked Louisville. You all would usually play 1 good team and 3 bad teams (including us when we were bad)

Clemson and FSU should be about even with Georgia and Florida. Those are all 4 programs with elite talent.

Tennessee, USCjr., & Mizzou are better than Syracuse, Boston College, & NC State. Tennessee always ahs a lot of potential to be great...but can't deliver (just a bit behind Florida/Georgia and have to play Bama every year, always a tough schedule)

Vanderbilt and Wake Forrest are about even historically.

Cross division we get a tough Mississippi State and you get Virginia every year

And the rotating West Opponent we get is like a LSU, Auburn, Alabama, Ole miss Texas A&M while you guys get Pittsburgh, Miami, Ga. Tech..so that makes your usual tough out of conference game even on the schedule because we get a difficult rotating opponent.

I think NC St is a step up, 9,9,7,7,8 wins the last 5 years and sent a crapton of players to the league.

I wouldn't 100% disagree the schedules are similar overall. Your in conference schedule is a little better and OOC schedule is definitely better. Honestly, a lot of it would come down to who the cross division foe is year in and year out. This year SOS on the site I found UL-14, UK-18. Pretty damn close! Would have dead even if we weren't f'n awful!

I wish they would get rid of divisions......

Simple answer to this - Stupes and Morrow cheat getting players - I’d say more than mumme and bassett. Morrow is just better at cheating than Fraud bassett was.

Right, we are cheating to get players. oh brother.

Regardless of how you think we get them...bottom line is we've built our team from the lines out. UL has not since CS left and you paid the price this year and going forward.
If UK is looking at a 7-5 or 8-4 record next year after losing 3 AP All Americans and possibly 10 guys to the draft, I'll take that all day and night. The foundation is built. Stoops clearly isnt without faults, but the win total increase and talent base speaks for itself.

Regardless of how you think we get them...bottom line is we've built our team from the lines out. UL has not since CS left and you paid the price this year and going forward.
If UK is looking at a 7-5 or 8-4 record next year after losing 3 AP All Americans and possibly 10 guys to the draft, I'll take that all day and night. The foundation is built. Stoops clearly isnt without faults, but the win total increase and talent base speaks for itself.

Welcome to college football. You are supposed to that every so often.......80+ scholarship players every year and proabably 40-50 juniors and seniors.......you were due!

All that I know is that any - and every - time the yuts have been any good in football - they’ve been cheating. It’s all part of the historical record - you could look it up.

No way any decent player wants to play for a bottom dweller program and a completely inept HC - unless they’re being induced improperly.

All that I know is that any - and every - time the yuts have been any good in football - they’ve been cheating. It’s all part of the historical record - you could look it up.

No way any decent player wants to play for a bottom dweller program and a completely inept HC - unless they’re being induced improperly.

jeez, delusional. well while we wait for the sanctions we'll just keep bringing in good players.

Next year we will be solid. 2 years we will be loaded. juniors and seniors all across the roster. good luck with the rebuild. start in the trenches. Your new coach looks solid

jeez, delusional. well while we wait for the sanctions we'll just keep bringing in good players.

Next year we will be solid. 2 years we will be loaded. juniors and seniors all across the roster. good luck with the rebuild. start in the trenches. Your new coach looks solid
This includes basketball stuff but, you get the picture. It’s about a thousand words but it flew by for me.

10: University of Kentucky- 6 Major Infractions

Ah the Wildcats. One of only five schools to have been given the Death Penalty (and in the first year it was available, quite a head start). Kentucky is no stranger to the NCAA infractions committee, having gone before them 6 times, but apparently has no fear of them, as they have recently hired John "yeah, I will have final 4’s vacated and go to another school cause I just don’t give a ****, I’m italian bitch" Calipari as their head coach (longest nickname in sports). Anyway, Kentucky came out of the gates swinging, becoming the first school to be given the death penalty (for basketball). Let me set the stage for you, it’s 1948, Hitler is dead, and the good ole U.S.A. is riding high, having just beating the dog shit out of two countries at onceand Kentucky basketball is on it’s way to winning it’s second straight national title. On the way players Alex Groza, Ralph Beard, and Dale Barnstable decided that while amateur sports are cool and all, being paid would be even better, so they accepted about $1500 in bribes to shave a few points. They shaved so many that the Wildcats lost their NIT game against Loyola-Chicago (back then a team could double dip and play both tourneys) in which they were favored by 10 points. No biggie, UK wins the title, they all go to the NBA. Life is great, now their being paid legit, and no one is any the wiser. But, oh shit, turns out the FBI was actually the wiser, and in 1951 they 3 players were arrested. In 1952 all 3 players were convicted and sentenced to probation and suspended sentences, guess they got away with it, except for 2 little facts. First, they were all banned from the NBA for life. Ouch. Second, they were banned from ever coaching at any Ouch. Second, they were banned from ever coaching at any school associated with the NCAA, ever. Damn. As a result of the investigation it was determined that UK knew about the point shaving (but allowed the players to play anyway), and that they were paying their players as well. Kentucky was forced to miss the entire 52-53 season, and then moved on with life. Whew, that was a biggie. In 1964 UK was busted for out of season practices, and placed on one year probation. Next, it was the football teams turn, and in 1976 the hammer came down on UK football. You should be excited, cause UK was hooking up recruits with: money, houses, race horses (it is Kentucky) airfare, transportation, a car, more money, sent tractors to a recruits fathers business so he could sell em, gambling tickets, movie tickets, shoes, shirts, and and and HOOKERS! YES WE HAVE HOOKERS! WHOOO. Sorry, but damn I love me some hookers. Kentucky was placed on two years probation, and lost a year of postseason and a year of TV. UK basketball had a little thing in 1988 but got no real penalties, just compliance reports. In 1989 UK basketball got smacked like bitches when if was discovered they were paying players, had forged an entrance exam (our good old friend, academic fraud), provided improper lodging and certified players they knew were ineligible. This resulted in a one year TV ban, a two year postseason ban, and 3 years probation. Another little slip up in the mid 90’s that got another year of probation leads us directly into 2002, when the football team once again tried to catch up to the basketball program. Holy shit, 625 words about UK alone and I’m not done. Let’s just get through this. This is one of the first cases of a recruiting coordinator getting in trouble (but he was just doing his job) while providing money, lodging expenses, and he falsified student records. UK did it’s part by paying him over $7000 extra a month for "expenses" that were never documented. And they had another 50 plus secondary violations. Penalties you ask? One year postseason ban and 3 years probation. There, done with the Wildcats, ****ing finally.

They may get a few wins again next year, they have EIGHT home games! I bet there aren’t 15 teams in the country with that built-in advantage.

I have always preferred & chose to refer to their coach as the “Doughboy” or simply Doughboy NQ. He reminds me of the Pillsbury doughboy in the biscuit commercials.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT