ADVERTISEMENT

In other coaching news - Porky Stupes...

If I were a coach and the best my rival could come up with to insult me was porker I’d think I was doing pretty good. Especially when the man isn’t even fat. He’s pretty average for a 51 year old man. You’d think he was Mark Mangino around here.

Congrats Porky! You coach your players to be dirty and instigate fights with the opponents best players to try to get them thrown out.

Ask Louisville, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, and Missouri....

I'm just as fat as Stupes so I won't make fun of him. I will berate him for teaching his players to play dirty though. I'm OK with a coach teaching players to play with an edge, but he go beyond that. He teaches low class dirty play. I'm just not a fan of trying to start fights pregame. It's just real bush league and that's how I will always think of him. Bush league.

Congrats Porky! You coach your players to be dirty and instigate fights with the opponents best players to try to get them thrown out.

Ask Louisville, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, and Missouri....
What was that sound? Did you hear that? It was a funny squeaky sound. Oh never mind, it was a whistle. You guys just got flagged for another personal foul against Kentucky.

Reactions: 502cats
I'm just as fat as Stupes so I won't make fun of him. I will berate him for teaching his players to play dirty though. I'm OK with a coach teaching players to play with an edge, but he go beyond that. He teaches low class dirty play. I'm just not a fan of trying to start fights pregame. It's just real bush league and that's how I will always think of him. Bush league.
Did nobody watch the Louisville versus Kentucky game last week? Anybody?

Seriously...do they draw straws in the $EC to see who gets coach of the year? Love our new coach. Next year in the Governor ‘s cup, one guy will be playing chess and the other will be playing checkers.

Did nobody watch the Louisville versus Kentucky game last week? Anybody?
It’s a shame your post with the Kash (I still laugh at the absolute hillbilly, white trash name that is - I mean it’s the male version of Destiny, but I digress) Daniels quote about teams that can’t beat you just trying to start fights. It has the two elements that describe every yut fan ever - a criminal lack of self-awareness combined with a comical lack of understanding about irony.

Daniels is so damn dumb, he has no clue that he’s describing the entire Stupes tenure - including this year.

It’s a shame your post with the Kash (I still laugh at the absolute hillbilly, white trash name that is - I mean it’s the male version of Destiny, but I digress) Daniels quote about teams that can’t beat you just trying to start fights. It has the two elements that describe every yut fan ever - a criminal lack of self-awareness combined with a comical lack of understanding about irony.

Daniels is so damn dumb, he has no clue that he’s describing the entire Stupes tenure - including this year.
Kash,
“the male version of ‘Destiny’.”

Bwahahahaaaahaaaaha.

If I were a coach and the best my rival could come up with to insult me was porker I’d think I was doing pretty good. Especially when the man isn’t even fat. He’s pretty average for a 51 year old man. You’d think he was Mark Mangino around here.
Yes he’s fat but, he looks like Porky Pig. Are you blind in addition to being dumb?

Named $EC Porker - er, Coach of the year. This has triggered the automatic 20 year extension, as well as the free food for life at Culvers clauses in his contract.

Poops Troops!
rotflmao.jpg

7mPF.gif

Reactions: BPGhost
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT