ADVERTISEMENT

In other coaching news - Porky Stupes...

Seriously...do they draw straws in the $EC to see who gets coach of the year? Love our new coach. Next year in the Governor ‘s cup, one guy will be playing chess and the other will be playing checkers.
And y'all will lose by 40.

Lol at “warrior”-yut. Buffoon wants to count games before the players wore helmets. Too bad for you sacks of shit that the legislature forced you out of your hiding spot.
If we would have played you continuously from the beginning the series would be about 96-15. Are you all really this oblivious? We didnt play you all because you were constantly threatening to drop the sport... It would have been worse than playing an FCS team...

If we would have played you continuously from the beginning the series would be about 96-15. Are you all really this oblivious? We didnt play you all because you were constantly threatening to drop the sport... It would have been worse than playing an FCS team...
Wait a minute - that’s the reason you think that the yuts didn’t schedule UofL in football? It was primarily about the yuts being too chickenshit to play Louisville in basketball and it just filtered into the other sports - you blithering idiot. That and sUcKs larger chickenshit stance of not playing other state schools for fear of “helping” them.

“Oblivious” - lulz.

I was going to respond, as well, but not worth it. If someone says something that damn dumb, not worth a response. He is obviously just posting stupid sh!t trying to stir it up.

I was going to respond, as well, but not worth it. If someone says something that damn dumb, not worth a response. He is obviously just posting stupid sh!t trying to stir it up.
That’s exactly how I feel but, it’s towards one of our posters - lol.

They may get a few wins again next year, they have EIGHT home games! I bet there aren’t 15 teams in the country with that built-in advantage.

I have always preferred & chose to refer to their coach as the “Doughboy” or simply Doughboy NQ. He reminds me of the Pillsbury doughboy in the biscuit commercials.

How in the hell do you get eight home games?

So how much do we beat you by if not 40?? I recall Wildcard referencing the pre season Saragin spreads before thus season referring to UL being strong favorites in a number of games, including UK.

What do you think...about -15 for the preseason spread??

So how much do we beat you by if not 40?? I recall Wildcard referencing the pre season Saragin spreads before thus season referring to UL being strong favorites in a number of games, including UK.

Don’t bring up what one of our fans said preseason regarding our expectations. It’s been 34 years since uk has won 9 games in football, yet your fans predicted 9+ wins in the preseason in every single one of those years.

I'll take 15, you name the amount.

Wait a minute - that’s the reason you think that the yuts didn’t schedule UofL in football? It was primarily about the yuts being too chickenshit to play Louisville in basketball and it just filtered into the other sports - you blithering idiot. That and sUcKs larger chickenshit stance of not playing other state schools for fear of “helping” them.

“Oblivious” - lulz.
You all had 0 history until the mid 70s in basketball and early 90s in football. But yea... We were afraid to play you. LMAO

Reactions: NothinButNylon
You all had 0 history until the mid 70s in basketball and early 90s in football. But yea... We were afraid to play you. LMAO
Google my friend. U of L basketball was relevant way before the 1970’s and well, UK football hasn’t been relevant since their last game but getting ready for a beat down by the Nittany Lions. Their mascot will make your two kitties into puss n boots.

Congrats Porky! You coach your players to be dirty and instigate fights with the opponents best players to try to get them thrown out.

Ask Louisville, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, and Missouri....
It was hard to figure out who Louisville’s best player was this year.

You forget in 1959 when someone knocked the defending "chumpions" out of the NCAAT.

Thats why you SuCkS fans hate UofL.

Reactions: Mayoman
:rolleyes:
You forget in 1959 when someone knocked the defending "chumpions" out of the NCAAT.

Thats why you SuCkS fans hate UofL.

Yea. That was when sore loser Rupp would not play anymore in state schools for fear of another embarrassing loss:rolleyes::oops:o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT