ADVERTISEMENT

Im not even upset

Then thats your own problem. It is really killing you that i'm being respectful over here and following rules ... right?
If you honestly believe that anyone considers your infantile Pee Wee Herman act anything but childish and embarrassing for you, I have a complete set of "Hebephrenia For Slapdiks" waiting for you to pick up at a severe discount. That's volumes 1-17. You guys have given us all sorts of fine material about junior high girl behavior, with a dip into your oedipal situation as a side dish. My guess is your Mom really liked you.

Reactions: Cue Card
If you honestly believe that anyone considers your infantile Pee Wee Herman act anything but childish and embarrassing for you, I have a complete set of "Hebephrenia For Slapdiks" waiting for you to pick up at a severe discount. That's volumes 1-17. You guys have given us all sorts of fine material about junior high girl behavior, with a dip into your oedipal situation as a side dish. My guess is your Mom really liked you.

If I had to critique your post, its just a bunch of insults thrown together with no poetry what so ever. Sort of funny but falls just a little short. I have high hopes for you.

you could spend your time throwing personal insults at a poster or you could have an actual discussion. Its childish you choose the personal insult route

If I had to critique your post, its just a bunch of insults thrown together with no poetry what so ever. Sort of funny but falls just a little short. I have high hopes for you.

you could spend your time throwing personal insults at a poster or you could have an actual discussion. Its childish you choose the personal insult route
Here you are spending all this valuable time on the Louisville board, being forced to defend yourself over and over again in an endless cycle of manufactured cuteness forced out between your fear of being terribly exposed as a person. You honestly have to feel you are on a mission from your god. Enduring what you are about to experience can't be anyone's idea of a good old time. Your input here has consisted of a sentence worth of novel posting and a tsunammi of defense about why you should be allowed to continue.

When you were young, did you enjoy pulling the wings off flies? The suspicion, of course, is that you want to roil the waters and somehow detract from Louisville's enjoyment of their athletic enterprises. The fact that this is about as new as Adolph Rupp's Ulna doesn't seem to phase you as you continue to pound your thick forehead into the wall which consists of the very basic-most perceptions Louisville fan have had to endure from typical UK fans.

But I'll let the mods deal with you - I couldn't care less. This is just to let you know how stale an act like yours actually is. Hint - it's not in the content. It's larger. It's you, lol. You happen to be a terrible person, no offense intended. I'm sure Mom will get help for you. Call her back, man.,

Here you are spending all this valuable time on the Louisville board, being forced to defend yourself over and over again in an endless cycle of manufactured cuteness forced out between your fear of being terribly exposed as a person. You honestly have to feel you are on a mission from your god. Enduring what you are about to experience can't be anyone's idea of a good old time. Your input here has consisted of a sentence worth of novel posting and a tsunammi of defense about why you should be allowed to continue.

When you were young, did you enjoy pulling the wings off flies? The suspicion, of course, is that you want to roil the waters and somehow detract from Louisville's enjoyment of their athletic enterprises. The fact that this is about as new as Adolph Rupp's Ulna doesn't seem to phase you as you continue to pound your thick forehead into the wall which consists of the very basic-most perceptions Louisville fan have had to endure from typical UK fans.

But I'll let the mods deal with you - I couldn't care less. This is just to let you know how stale an act like yours actually is. Hint - it's not in the content. It's larger. It's you, lol. You happen to be a terrible person, no offense intended. I'm sure Mom will get help for you. Call her back, man.,

Thats a little better but you had chances to make it more personal and cut deeper. You should of taken those chances.

You say I'm doing an act but what act? I've yet to do or say anything here that fits into your paranoia and accusations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT