ADVERTISEMENT

I'll Say this about Lamar Jackson and Louisville...

So what is wrong with that team? Is it the all-access jinx (Showtime)?

Clemson fans probably know the Noles better than we do here. Is it their coordinators? They likely have more talent than the Tigers...

I honestly think they are second guessing themselves right now. That loss put a lot of doubt in their minds. They still have the talent, but don't believe in the team.

Not taking anything away from Louisville, but FSU has some major issues that started long before the UofL game.

From a DC that doesn't belong at a top 20 program as a coordinator to a bunch of egos that are inflated by an idiotic choice to do a Showtime series during the season.... and there are others.

I think when you are feeling like you are on top of the world and another team
humiliates you to that level,it naturally puts you in a different state of mind.Had Louisville only one that game by a field goal I don't think CU would have viewed them as the threat they really were all along.

Louisville stole their heart,confidence and from what I'm reading their unity..

Not taking anything away from Louisville, but FSU has some major issues that started long before the UofL game.

From a DC that doesn't belong at a top 20 program as a coordinator to a bunch of egos that are inflated by an idiotic choice to do a Showtime series during the season.... and there are others.
...Not to take anything away from Louisville before I do just that..., excuses ready", signed...Big Blew Nole:cool:

I missed those. What did he say? And it does appear a change may be needed at DC. There's just too much talent there for that kind of play.

He said something to the effect of "the offense scored"and did their job,eluding to the fact the FSU defense did not..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT