ADVERTISEMENT

If these 2 guys can play QB on Sundays...... Lamar Definitely deserves a shot as a 1st rounder!

Card Holder

No-Ranking Prospect
Apr 19, 2017
These two QBs playing today are AWEFUL and their team’s offenses suffer due to their lack of playmaking ability in the pocket. Not only that, they take off and run quite a bit and they are by no means “dynamic runners”. Lamar has arm talent and is definitely deserving of a shot as a high round draft choice. There is NO WAY he’s on the board after the first round!!!! Too many average to BAD QBs in the NFL. His upside is too high for EVERYONE to pass on him in the 1st round. It only takes one team!

The Taylor kid out of Va Tech has hung around for seven years. His upside is very VERY few INTs

Bortles has more rushing yds than passing yds.

Lamar can be a Russell Wilson type.
Not saying SB winner, but has the tools the be a starter someday.

Reactions: Card Holder
I haven't watched an NFL game in two years, and this game reminds me why.

Wouldn't be watching this one if three Cards weren't getting their first PO game.

Lamar has to improve his accuracy on the simple throws, which has to do with the positioning of his feet IMO and he has to protect the ball better when scrambling.

If he can do that, he can be a star in the NFL. He has all the physical tools and is the ultimate competitor.

Reactions: pops strange
Lamar has to improve his accuracy on the simple throws, which has to do with the positioning of his feet IMO and he has to protect the ball better when scrambling.

If he can do that, he can be a star in the NFL. He has all the physical tools and is the ultimate competitor.

He'll have professional coaches and o-lines.
The rest is up to him.

I totally agree, but these two aren’t any better and they have had time to improve. Not to mention..... Lamar is an ELITE RUNNER and neither of these guys are even close.

Reactions: Louisvillian
I totally agree, but these two aren’t any better and they have had time to improve. Not to mention..... Lamar is an ELITE RUNNER and neither of these guys are even close.
No doubt. “Unfinished” Lamar is an improvement over the starters of Jacksonville, Buffalo, NY Jets, Miami ( yes Cutler sucks), Indy (without Luck), Arizona, Denver and Cleveland.

Reactions: Card Holder
It funny...after his announcement many of the “Mocks” have him going in the first...Including a lot of the NYC Based ones having him pegged to the NY Jets. Even LJ hater Todd McShay has him going “Top 50”...he said the same about DeShaun Watson this time last season.

The 2nd Playoff Game Today was High Drama in the Big Easy...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT