ADVERTISEMENT

I really tore up my back tonight

Jun 10, 2005
I just got done doing multiple backflips upon hearing the news that Lochlame McLame is leaving the Louisville sports talk radio market. He is pursuing a TV news career? I hate listening to him, why the heck would I want to look at him too?

Now, if we can get Li’l Drew, Angie Swinney, and the Valvano mob to do the same thing.

I rarely listen to any of them any longer. Lachlan is horrible because of his ignorance of anything about sports. Drew is as phony as a 3 dollar bill and I get sick of his constant puckered up lips on anyone’s butt.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

I rarely listen to any of them any longer. Lachlan is horrible because of his ignorance of anything about sports. Drew is as phony as a 3 dollar bill and I get sick of his constant puckered up lips on anyone’s butt.

L’il Drew is paid to “like” UofL. His lips pucker, everytime, firmly on the butt of any broadcaster from Lexington.

McLame was genuinely the worst local sports host I have ever heard. He has ZERO good qualities. Nothing but a royal Douchebag that screams into a microphone....

I lost all respect for Valvano. Whining about how Jurich was “mean” to him and the constant chewing of food in the microphone. Tuned him out.

L’il Drew is paid to “like” UofL. His lips pucker, everytime, firmly on the butt of any broadcaster from Lexington.

McLame was genuinely the worst local sports host I have ever heard. He has ZERO good qualities. Nothing but a royal Douchebag that screams into a microphone....

I lost all respect for Valvano. Whining about how Jurich was “mean” to him and the constant chewing of food in the microphone. Tuned him out.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. And your absolutely correct about Valvano. Doesn’t say a word about Jurich until he’s fired. Then kicks him. Zero respect for that guy.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Couldn’t have said it better myself. And your absolutely correct about Valvano. Doesn’t say a word about Jurich until he’s fired. Then kicks him. Zero respect for that guy.

I like Valvano, and that’s a very good point. Easy to talk crap when the other guy is on the way down and out.

Valvano is about as good a radio host as he was a basketball coach. Very marginal at best. When he was first on the radio all he could talk about was NYCity and all of it’s virtues. We need to hear about Louisville and UofL. And his comments about Tom Jurich were totally uncalled for. Valvano is unprofessional at best.

Well he is a Virginia fan so...

ADVERTISEMENT