ADVERTISEMENT

"I kind of...thought we would figure out something..."

Since June 23rd you have made one (1) post that doesn't directly involve coach cal. Either you are trying way too hard or you take sports and this rivalry in particular a little too serious.

Just a thought.
Thanks for being my scorekeeper, but I don't remember asking you! If you are on a Louisville Baskeball forum you should try a little harder to keep from being so sensitive, Slappy LOL

Since June 23rd you have made one (1) post that doesn't directly involve coach cal. Either you are trying way too hard or you take sports and this rivalry in particular a little too serious...
I'm just trying to keep lost interlopers like you relevant. :D

My arena friends say THAT is all I talk about. :D :D

And when you post tens of thousands of times, you can cover a lotta territory. BTW, an underappreciated characteristic of your coach is his honesty about himself. (Oops, there's another slappy topic!)

Did the world start on June 23rd?

"Elite program," my a$$...

I'm just trying to keep lost interlopers like you relevant. :D

My arena friends say THAT is all I talk about. :D :D

And when you post tens of thousands of times, you can cover a lotta territory. BTW, an underappreciated characteristic of your coach is his honesty about himself. (Oops, there's another slappy topic!)

Did the world start on June 23rd?

"Elite program," my a$$...
That post wasn't directed at you sorry zip it was directed at graves. It appears he is our Beasley

That post wasn't directed at you sorry zip it was directed at graves. It appears he is our Beasley
So answer my reply Slappy. Its a circus at UK with your sports agent "coach", so I don't blame you for spending your time on OUR forum, just don't be so sensitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
So answer my reply Slappy. Its a circus at UK with your sports agent "coach", so I don't blame you for spending your time on OUR forum, just don't be so sensitive.
I spend time on both boards plus the main board. I have been posting over there on RR since 2005 so I wouldn't say I spend most of my time here.

Reactions: cwcat
I think it's time to stop using the word coach when referring to calialeazy. A more appropriate term would be agent calisleazy because with each passing basketball breath that's what he is. Very simple.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: PHCARD and Graves51
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT