ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve seen some bad ways to lose a game but...

This has to be the worst I can remember. Brutal - just effing brutal.
That has to be the worst play call I've ever seen in my life. General Burnsides was on the sideline for that one. Nobody ever call Petrino an offensive genius ever again. Unbelievable!

It was first down. You can run 2 plays they call TO and your at 1:30. Then run two plays they can’t stop clock ur at 20 seconds??????

Petrino yelled at Pass like he ran the wrong play. If that’s correct - how in the world if coached properly - could there ever be that type of miscommunication?!? Never in a million years do you throw there - every freaking middle school coach and middle school QB knows better!

Petrino yelled at Pass like he ran the wrong play. If that’s correct - how in the world if coached properly - could there ever be that type of miscommunication?!? Never in a million years do you throw there - every freaking middle school coach and middle school QB knows better!

Because if you've watched Petrino 2.0 you'll know that miscommunication is a staple of every game.

11hd75.jpg

Remember when Ron Cooper called a screen pass and the receiver was inside the end zone and got tackled for a safety? Sad Bobby has joined the club of coaching stupidly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT