ADVERTISEMENT

How many fans will . . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
Clemson bring tomorrow? Does anyone have any idea? I’m thinking that a crowd of around 54K will be in attendance tomorrow afternoon. I’m hoping that our fans leave their tailgating areas soon enough to get into their seats prior to the National Anthem. Plus I really hope that the Party Deck regulars are in their seats before going up there to party.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

A ton, they bought quite a few 2 years ago as well as their band. I expect more tomorrow.

All four of my seats will be full . . . . . And we’ll be in our seas by KO at least. I hope all the rest are as well.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman and PHCARD
I’ve already seen some at a gas station Clarksville, paying with their stupid $2 bills. They were all excited like it was something big, the clerk looked like she could care less. Lol

No excuse why there wouldnt be 60,000 at Cardinals Stadium 2morrow.
Should break the record set against ND.

And no i wont be there, im working a double shift 2morrow :(

I’ve already seen some at a gas station Clarksville, paying with their stupid $2 bills. They were all excited like it was something big, the clerk looked like she could care less. Lol

Oh my, the $2 bills, totally forgot about that stupid “tradition.” Easy to forget about when there are so many other things to laugh at when it comes to Clemson.
- Clemson basketball - I think they went to the Elite 8 once
- That dumb rock they stole from that place in California that they nicknamed their stadium after.
- Their mascot was named after Auburn’s mascot...true history, look it up.
- Clemsoning, they’ve proven their worth in years past but people don’t forget
- They load their team up on a bus before the game and drive them around the stadium and drop them off to run down a hill, and they think that’s awesome
- The dumb orange overalls a contingent of their fans actually wear to football games
- They actually have Purple in their color scheme. So orange and purple? Wow
- Their mascot doesn’t even resemble a tiger
- Their fans still refer to our stadium with pizza cliches, it was really never funny to begin with. They also held a pizza party for 300,00 fans, seems hypocritical
- Dabo’s dance moves
- “Downton” Clemson, there really is nothing there, hence the reason their bleachers are always full
- Grown men giggling at paying for stuff with $2 bills, did we already cover that?
- Watson was better than Lamar...remind me who won the Heisman
- Dabo’s “aw shucks” persona
- The fact they rush the field after every win, not cool
- Their chain crew wears Clemson gear

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
Oh my, the $2 bills, totally forgot about that stupid “tradition.” Easy to forget about when there are so many other things to laugh at when it comes to Clemson.
- That dumb rock they stole from California, and nicknamed their stadium after.
- They load their team up on a bus before the game and drive them around the stadium and drop them off to run down a hill, and they think that’s awesome
- The dumb orange overalls a contingent of their fans actually wear to football games
- Their fans still refer to our stadium with pizza cliches, it was really never funny to begin with. They also held a pizza party for 300,00 fans, seems hypocritical
- Dabo’s dance moves
- “Downton” Clemson, there really is nothing there, hence the reason their bleachers are always full
- Grown men giggling at paying for stuff with $2 bills, did we already cover that?

Did I miss anything?

Fn A, man.

- That dumb rock they stole from California, and nicknamed their stadium after.
- Dabo’s dance moves

Did I miss anything?

Good stuff there kentuckyshame. You need to start on your KY BB "Stupid Stuff" soon because it will take some time to get that written up. On second thought I think you could even do something great for KY FB too. :D

Reactions: Mayoman and gocds
Bigger question is....how many will we have? :confused:

My crew will be there.

It's all I can do. ;)

I’m with you Rollem all I can do is be there. Our tailgating crew will be there as usual. I’m hoping for a big crowd but given our chances are slim and it’s a noon game I’m not holding my breath.,

Good stuff there kentuckyshame. You need to start on your KY BB "Stupid Stuff" soon because it will take some time to get that written up. On second thought I think you could even do something great for KY FB too. :D

Lol, then the board would be flooded with trolls and you’d have to spend all your time having to delete posts and boot those rednecks off the board. I would not want to burden you like that PHCARD! Haha

if you post all the stupid stuff Ky fans do, poor Shame might be behind the keyboard for a couple years at least. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT