ADVERTISEMENT

How bad is SEC East?

If they win out in SEC and Florida loses, Cats going to Atlanta.

They bad enough to 'Stank' up the place.

OT: FSU just scored on a long run by Cook to go up 28-20. Holy smokes!!!!! Whoa Nellie, if this holds up.....the ACC becomes way more interesting than it was before today.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I hope UK wins the SEC east. First, it would make them a ranked team which helps us. Of all the teams that could help us it might actually turn out to be UK. Second, guess who they would most likely play in the SECcg? Yeah, I'd like to see that massacre too. So let them win the SEC least, it's all good.

Last edited:
Reactions: happyville
In answer to the OP's question . . . bad, really bad. However, with that said, uahkay's win yesterday just brought new meaning to our game with them. Their victory just means that our SOS just got even better so we really need to kick their ass. They are going to a bowl because they will beat Austin Peay. Also, they could very well lose to UGA and UT but being bowl eligible will make them a tougher team.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I hope they do. The Cards can kick their ass, Alabama can stomp them into the grass, and their bowl opponent can sweep up what's left.

You do realize that they've held Alabama to it's second lowest scoring game of the season, only one more point was scored than Bama scored on A&M.

Guys, a few weeks ago you all were praying that Stoops stays for the "perennial easy win". Well, I hate to tell you, it's not going to be easy. He's righting that ship, which is a very tall order and not going to be done overnight. Be very careful as to what you wish for.

Guys, a few weeks ago you all were praying that Stoops stays for the "perennial easy win". Well, I hate to tell you, it's not going to be easy. He's righting that ship, which is a very tall order and not going to be done overnight. Be very careful as to what you wish for.

Until you have shown you can stop Lamar Jackson we are not that concerned. Simple as that

hahahahahahaha

Righting the ship by beating Mizzou, who lost at home to Middle Tennessee State ...
Righting the ship by beating Mississippi State, who lost at home to South Alabama, and gave up 41 points to Samford yesterday ....
Righting the ship by beating Vandy, who got blown OUT by a Georgia Tech team that is an also-ran in the ACC Coastal Division ...
Righting the ship by beating South Carolina, who had to hold on for dear life against a 1-7 UMass team ....

Yeah .... you have a funny definition of "tall order".

But congrats on the awesome success! Maybe you all won't return tickets from your allotment this year at PJCS. Based on your delusional posts here, that may just happen.

They are squeaking by bad teams, to their credit they are winning some now. There is no fear that they're righting the ship, our ship makes theirs look like a rubber dinghy. Virginia would do well in the SEC east, especially if their cross over rival is Mississippi state.

Reactions: American Male
Not far off from us. We've only had one win against an above .500 team and nearly got canned by a team with 2 wins.

Negative much? You gotta be kidding. Our schedule is much, much more difficult than the cayuts. For example NO ACC team that we've played is anywhere near as bad as Missouri OR Miss. St. Of course we haven't played Boston College yet but even they earned an ACC win yesterday.

Is this a U.K. fan trying to pose as a UofL fan or a UofL fan doing a parody of a U.K. fan?

In answer to the OP's question . . . bad, really bad. However, with that said, uahkay's win yesterday just brought new meaning to our game with them. Their victory just means that our SOS just got even better so we really need to kick their ass. They are going to a bowl because they will beat Austin Peay. Also, they could very well lose to UGA and UT but being bowl eligible will make them a tougher team.

I've come to the conclusion that Kentucky might even be a "good" team. You can bet they are going to bring it when they come to Louisville. Cardinals better be ready.

Posted this in another thread on the subject...

Based on the college football RPI, LPT stands to win five games this season over teams WORSE THAN VANDERBILT. This isn't James Franklin's Vandy. This is the version coached by Derek Mason who himself has been on a coaching hot seat, with a 3-17 SEC record in his tenure.

That's almost unfathomable. But it's simultaneously wonderful that it's keeping Stoops employed...

UK fans are pumping their chest again, after beating Missouri. It is sad when all your wins have come against teams with losing records.

You do realize that UL has beaten all of.... ONE team with a winning record this year right?

And was very fortunate not to lose to bad Duke and Virginia teams...

You do realize that UL has beaten all of.... ONE team with a winning record this year right?

How many teams has SuCkS beat with a winning record.
Didnt SuCkS lose to Southern Miss.
SuCkS football is decrepit.
The SEC least is rated as the 9th toughest division.
As usual, you blewbies are bragging about being the tallest midget in the room.

Enjoy your 6-7 team........

Wasnt the cayuts lucky to beat Scar by 7, Vandy by 7, Miss st by 2 ALL teams that
are horrendous ? Gav up 42 points to NM state

So Scat could easily be 2-6. Get lost clown........

I'm under no obligation to explain myself. However, you are really kidding yourselves if you think Stoops is going to remain a roll over win. Enjoy it while you can.

I'm under no obligation to explain myself. However, you are really kidding yourselves if you think Stoops is going to remain a roll over win. Enjoy it while you can.

giphy.gif

When your entire offense is basically "the wildcat run game" you have issues. You just beat a team that lost at home to MTSU. Kirby will be ready for the wildcat. And your boys are not going to stay within 14 in Knoxville. Bobby will not let up on your boys this year. Go back to the catpiss board.

Please. Keep him for another twenty years. Give him a contract extension and raise please.
Exactly. I have no idea WHAT he remains. I only care THAT he remains!

:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT