ADVERTISEMENT

Horns getting hooked again.

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
Charlie better fire Vance Bedford after this game if Charlie wants to be employed at Texas next year.

Piss poor defense in every way possible. Sloppy fundamentals, missed tackles, receivers wide open. OK state already has 43 and it's barely into the 4th quarter.

Texas looks terrible. That coaching seat in Austin is going to be scorching hot after this poor performance. I've been watching college football for a very long time and I can't remember ever seeing 3 extra points blocked by one team, or 4 extra points blocked combined. An extra point is a basic no nonsense play where you only have to block for around 1 second. How on earth can you not be in position to block for ONE second after the snap? As bad as the Texas defense has played, the special teams play was more pathetic.

There is as much chance of Charlie firing Bedford as there is UK going to the Sugar Bowl this year and then winning it all next year with Stoops.

At least whoever coaches the secondary should be looking for a new home...
The Texas defense has been pitiful all game long. As uptight as they are about football in Texas, nobody's job is safe after this debacle including CCS

This might be Strong's last game or maybe he gets a beat Oklahoma next week or else deal.

Beating OU saved him last year but I'm guessing the buyout plan is taking shape as we chat.

Sorry Charlie. And WTH I like tuna.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Every coach who left UofL was subsequently fired.

I don't bemoan Strong, i laugh at Texas and the rest of the big boy poachers.

Charlie better fire Vance Bedford after this game if Charlie wants to be employed at Texas next year.

Piss poor defense in every way possible. Sloppy fundamentals, missed tackles, receivers wide open. OK state already has 43 and it's barely into the 4th quarter.

Nothing can stop that now. He is history.

Firing Bedford is like firing the LPT DC because of their poor defense. When the head coach is an ex-D coordinator in both cases.

Fall guys...

Notre Dame's next Defensive Coordinator. At least it's a school with a big name Charlie, which you like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT