ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I watched the women’s game between LSU vs Tennessee and it was hilarious watching Kim Mulkey on the sidelines. It was also hilarious watching the coaching staffs from both teams. They were dressed in their Sunday best. Suits, cocktail dresses, glittered outfits and etc. I wondered if they were going to a belated New Years Eve party or if they were just looking for a reason to wear their best outfit’s because they were going to be on TV?

Reactions: 2330859
I watched the women’s game between LSU vs Tennessee and it was hilarious watching Kim Mulkey on the sidelines. It was also hilarious watching the coaching staffs from both teams. They were dressed in their Sunday best. Suits, cocktail dresses, glittered outfits and etc. I wondered if they were going to a belated New Years Eve party or if they were just looking for a reason to wear their best outfit’s because they were going to be on TV?
Kim Mulkey is a hoot. I will leave it at that.

Kim Mulkey is wearing what appears to be a feather boa tonight. WTF
She got the Ultimate Warrior look going on... And the one Assistant coach look like he is part of old school biker gang with the leather jacket with big belt on...
LSU does not look dominant in this game...at all... they look rather "Chumpy" and "Pathetic" to me.
Its like their offense is Angel Reese and uncomfortable 3-point shot attempts...

What is it with these outfits the SEC coaches are wearing in the tournament? They need to act like they have been there before.

Reactions: 2330859
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT