ADVERTISEMENT

Hicks?

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
One thing that I haven’t seen mentioned or maybe it did and I didn’t see it was why didn’t Hicks the FR LB play? Did he get hurt in practice? Disciplinary issues? After last week’s game, I thought for sure we had found our MLB at least until Etheridge is back. Anyone know?

Injured during the WKU game, I believe. Paul Rogers hinted as much, and the online Courier Journal article Sunday also said he was injured, but I don't know exactly when it happened - right about the same time as Iakopo's injury, maybe....

Last edited:
Injured during the WKU game, I believe. Paul Rogers hinted as much, and the online Courier Journal article Sunday also said he was injured, but I don't know exactly when it happened - right about the same time as Iakopo's injury, maybe....

Yeah when Lakopo was on the sidelines down Hicks was down not to far away on the field. My wife noticed Hicks (I didn’t realize that it was Hicks) I was pretty much focused on Lakopo.

As mentioned above BP said in his PC that Hicks was injured. But he was in uniform and participated in pregame warm-ups so I look for him to be back soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT