ADVERTISEMENT

HEY MODS- Please Add the DUGOUT CLUB to the Drop Down FORUMS Menu 8-D thx!

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
dear mods,
i use the Forums link at the top of the page, just below Cardinalsports, to choose my forums and on the mouse over the Dugout Club is not listed in the drop down menu. Would you be so kind and please add that link to the drop down menu on the mouse over, thank you!
Go Cards!!!

That would be a nice fix. I don’t know who does have the ability to make that change, but I sure as hell don’t. :cool:

dear mods,
i use the Forums link at the top of the page, just below Cardinalsports, to choose my forums and on the mouse over the Dugout Club is not listed in the drop down menu. Would you be so kind and please add that link to the drop down menu on the mouse over, thank you!
Go Cards!!!
Instead of posting a thread, have you tried going down to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact us?”

dear mods,
Go Cards!!!

On desk or lap top, the baseball forum is shown in the drop down menu. On the smartphone, it is not.

i use mozilla firefox as my browser and it does not show up on any of three different laptops. i guess ti also depends on what version of windows you use. i am typing this on a 10 year old laptop using window XP and with google chrome and mozilla firefox neither ahs the dugout club as the drop down. and on google chrome it doesn't even show two of the unneccsary links. and on my newest laptop, windows 10 pro, on both chrome and firefox neither has the dugout club. and since those are the two most common browsers and since i have the odlest version and newest versions of windows and niether works. my onyl guess is that it works on whatever piece of crap microsofts internet explorer is. but otherwise, dugout club does not show on any of three computers i use.

and as for

Instead of posting a thread, have you tried going down to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact us?”
better to post and have multiple people add to the comments. if i just contact them no one else gets to add their input. maybe this happens with others and they would like to describe their issues. plus the mods are then not bombarded with tons of emails. they just have to look at this post.

finally it allowed you to be snarky and feel better about yourself while trying to make fun of someone else. my post was an effort to make the website work better and more efficient . sorry if making our site we visit all the time more functional is bothersome to you.

btw, go to uk's site and see how they have every single one of their forums, both free and paid, all listed under their drop down. if you want to be the best then act like it. if you want to be last then do nothing.

i use mozilla firefox as my browser and it does not show up on any of three different laptops. i guess ti also depends on what version of windows you use. i am typing this on a 10 year old laptop using window XP and with google chrome and mozilla firefox neither ahs the dugout club as the drop down. and on google chrome it doesn't even show two of the unneccsary links. and on my newest laptop, windows 10 pro, on both chrome and firefox neither has the dugout club. and since those are the two most common browsers and since i have the odlest version and newest versions of windows and niether works. my onyl guess is that it works on whatever piece of crap microsofts internet explorer is. but otherwise, dugout club does not show on any of three computers i use.

and as for

better to post and have multiple people add to the comments. if i just contact them no one else gets to add their input. maybe this happens with others and they would like to describe their issues. plus the mods are then not bombarded with tons of emails. they just have to look at this post.

finally it allowed you to be snarky and feel better about yourself while trying to make fun of someone else. my post was an effort to make the website work better and more efficient . sorry if making our site we visit all the time more functional is bothersome to you.

btw, go to uk's site and see how they have every single one of their forums, both free and paid, all listed under their drop down. if you want to be the best then act like it. if you want to be last then do nothing.
Geez, take a Xanax. I know you don’t believe it but I was honestly trying to take the simplest way to get it resolved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT