ADVERTISEMENT

HEY CLEMSON !

You won't score 63 in the nxt 4 games against us combined..
and that is why the game is played friend. If Ga Tech had a pulse you would have lost that game. You will face a solid offense this weekend. It will be pick your poison as I spelled out above. I hope your guys do not try to hit dirty and muck the game up as Marshall did, I hope that you play a clean respectable game.

and that is why the game is played friend. If Ga Tech had a pulse you would have lost that game. You will face a solid offense this weekend. It will be pick your poison as I spelled out above. I hope your guys do not try to hit dirty and muck the game up as Marshall did, I hope that you play a clean respectable game.

Did you even watch our game with Tech? We had more first downs at half than they had total yards. We dominated them.

This is going to be a great game. Most Clemson fans are extremely happy to have Louisville in the conference. You guys have a wonderful athletic program that looks to compete for championships and not just go through the motions. We both have great teams. Should be a fun one.

This Saturday they get to meet Malik Williams or the back of his jersey as he flies past them.
Malik does look like a future star waiting to burst onto the scene. Not sure against Clemson will be the time but it's coming soon.

Listen,Yal playing in the biggest game yal will play in Sat,Its about 4th on our list of big games this year.You guys are gonna get slammed and brought back to reality in a hurry.By 9:30 you will be watching something else.

Our Fresh,Soph,and Juniors have never lost at home,they don't even know what that feels like..

DW has walked off the field as the starter one time in the 4th quarter with a loss and that was in the Natty,you guys are silly..

DW has walked off the field as the starter one time in the 4th quarter with a loss and that was in the Natty,you guys are silly..

How many more meaningless stats do you have? You have 4 big games this year, while we only have one? Clemson lost to Alabama in the national championship game last year? How about something that actually matters in THIS game?

Maybe I'll try it ... We beat Alabama 34-7 in the Fiesta Bowl in 1991, you guys are silly..

Reactions: TDredbird
That's good then. At least they will get to experience something new on Saturday.

Notre Dame,FSU ,Okl 2times,Ohio state,Georgia,,LSU, all defeated by this team,but Louisville is gonna put us down.Start drinking early.

Notre Dame,FSU ,Okl 2times,Ohio state,Georgia,,LSU, all defeated by this team,but Louisville is gonna put us down.Start drinking early.

As long as we are talking ancient history, two years ago we beat Notre Dame in South Bend with the guy who now plays WR for us at QB.

Much more relevant is that THIS YEAR we beat FSU by 43 and led by 53 before we pulled the starters. So yes, Louisville is gonna put you down. It's going to be a great game - perhaps one of the very best all year - but Louisville will win.

Listen,Yal playing in the biggest game yal will play in Sat,Its about 4th on our list of big games this year.You guys are gonna get slammed and brought back to reality in a hurry.By 9:30 you will be watching something else.

o_O

Drinking a little early i see..............

As long as we are talking ancient history, two years ago we beat Notre Dame in South Bend with the guy who now plays WR for us at QB.

Much more relevant is that THIS YEAR we beat FSU by 43 and led by 53 before we pulled the starters. So yes, Louisville is gonna put you down. It's going to be a great game - perhaps one of the very best all year - but Louisville will win.

I will remind you of this stupid comment sat about 9:30.

This is more relevant,since you joined the ACC you have not beat us.

Last edited:
We are better at QB-yes
RB-yes yes
WR-not even close
OL-draw
DL-not even close
LB-draw
DB-CU
Special teams -draw
Vegas isn't playing Sat..

We are better at QB-yes
RB-yes yes
WR-not even close
OL-draw
DL-not even close
LB-draw
DB-CU
Special teams -draw

No...but they are unbiased and they set the line...the $$ is heavily on Louisville...think about it...you're at home...and the underdog....and at LB the edge is Louisville...we have the 1st Team All American in Fields and the 1st Team All ACC in Kelsey...,

Reactions: Mayoman
We are better at QB-yes
RB-yes yes
WR-not even close
OL-draw
DL-not even close
LB-draw
DB-CU
Special teams -draw

Steele (preseason) says rankings within the ACC are:

QB: Clemson #1, UofL #3. I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and say you have a very slight edge at the position. Two great players who will both be multi-millionaires by May of 2018.
RB: Clemson #3, UofL #12. I will give you this one as well because of the respect I have for Gallman and although we haven't seen it much this year, Watson's ability to run. On Louisville's side, both Radcliff and Jackson are ranked in the top 10 in the nation in yards per carry and UofL is currently #3 in the nation in rushing yards per game.
WR: Clemson #1, UofL #3. Not even close is ridiculous. In Quick, Staples and Hikutini, we have 3 seniors who will be NFL draft picks next year.
OL - Clemson #3, UofL #11. Clemson has underperformed this ranking so far, UofL has greatly outperformed it.
DL: Clemson #2, UofL #8. Clemson has the advantage here. The performance against Georgia Tech was VERY impressive. Our DL has played very well so far, as well. Hearns and Fields have been getting a lot of pressure off the edge.
LB: Clemson #2, UofL #1. There's no question here that UofL is better with Kelsey and Harvey-Clemons, two early round NFL draft picks next spring.
DB: Clemson #5, UofL #3. UofL has the better secondary and has demonstrated that so far this year.
ST: Clemson #9, UofL #14. UofL has had trouble with field goals and kickoff depth (new kickers this year), but has a great punt returner in Jaire Alexander.

Reactions: cutiger653
1ClemsonJR is an obvious troll that the rest of his fan base doesn't support. Every fan base has a few keyboard commandos. He sounds a lot like all those uk fans who boast about player star ratings just before they get taken to the woodshed.
Let's correct your glaring mistakes:
We are better at QB-How do you define better? Maybe more accurate than Jackson...at times. Beyond that, I disagree.
RB-nope and nope. Radcliff and company have 747 yards not including Jackson's 526. Clemson has 638 total rushing yards including Watson's.
WR-not even close. You're correct, not even close. Our receivers are destroying yours in yards and TDs and we have way more depth and experience. 1455 to 1172 and we've sat our starters in every second half thus far.
OL-draw. I'm good with this but that's an advantage for us considering we are better than last year's team you barely beat with more depth and experience on your defense.
DL-Way closer than you want so badly to believe. Our Dline is stout. You have a couple solid guys up front for sure but not much experience.
LB- draw hahaha! Dude this is where you fall off the cliff. Fields and Kelsey are NFL players right now.
DB-I'll give you a draw here but our Josh Harvey-Clemons is gonna make some guys pay Saturday. Hope you have depth at WR(see above for comparison)
Special teams -draw
Vegas isn't playing Sat.. - so correct. They aren't playing around when it comes to money. They know what's up.

Correction to my own post. I meant DE not LB comparison above. Our LBs are very solid as well though.

Last edited:
If you are a Clemson fan, might I remind you that (on this board), you are in their house. Show a little respect. Louisville is great team and if a fan from either side has a strong feeling they know what the outcome will be, they are fooling themselves.

Wise advice. Thanks.

If you are a Clemson fan, might I remind you that (on this board), you are in their house. Show a little respect. Louisville is great team and if a fan from either side has a strong feeling they know what the outcome will be, they are fooling themselves.

Exactly....this is-(Louisville) our truest test...you guys have a 18 Game Home Win Streak...No Smack from me...have way too much respect for Clemson and especially DeShaun Watson

Really looking forward to this game, and am very thankful its in Death Valley. Watson vs. Jackson will make for the premiere match up of the CF regular season. I agree, any fan confidently picking a win for either side is just being ignorant. This is a de facto playoff game and both teams will be laying it all out there.

Louisville fans that came in 2014 were great...hopefully many of you come visit what is absolute one of the best settings in college football. Weather couldn't be any better.

I want to make sure the good Clemson fans know that my post above was in no way meant to be disrespectful to anyone or your team....well maybe besides that clown 1clemsonjr posting above. I think the game is going to be a shootout with us pulling out the win in the 4th quarter. Both will make big plays on both sides. I'm basing my prediction mainly on the results on the field thus far this season. We've been dominant on both sides of the ball for 4 games. Clemson has had some struggles on offense and has given up some big numbers on defense to some questionable offenses at best. No one and I mean no one is going to limit our offense to under 30 points. I would be shocked. It's going to be about how Clemson keeps up....and they can if the offense is playing up to it's potential. But there's all kinds of talk about Clemson's defense and little mention of ours which is under rated at #11 in the country. We're deep and experienced in just about every position except DB.

I can't settle on a score prediction. It's going to be a tough game to call for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cue Card
Its all good. The closest I will come to making a prediction (or whatever you want to call it) is last year I said as long as we (Clemson) have Watson as our QB I'll have faith we will can at least be in position to win. Kinda feel I would be sayin the same thing if Jackson was our QB.
I think we could keep L'Ville to 30 points if we can control the time of possessions. In other words if Clemson can sustain drives and both teams have like 27 points that would be the only way at this point.

Reactions: PushupMan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT