ADVERTISEMENT

HEY CLEMSON !

Good luck. Your boy has not faced a defense with a pulse.

Well let's look at that. Who has Clemson played other than a so so Auburn team. Yeah, playing GaTech Is like getting a root canal but their defense wouldn't make a pimple on our defense's butt and you guys managed a WHOLE 26 points on them. Good luck with that attitude. I think we are in for one helluva game at your place. I DO like our chances but I realize that Clemson is good, very good.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Well let's look at that. Who has Clemson played other than a so so Auburn team. Yeah, playing GaTech Is like getting a root canal but their defense wouldn't make a pimple on our defense's butt and you guys managed a WHOLE 26 points on them. Good luck with that attitude. I think we are in for one helluva game at your place. I DO like our chances but I realize that Clemson is good, very good.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
FYI, we are holding the playbook back by design. You will see on Saturday . Glad we have not shot our wad this early in the season ala the way your team has. You are peaking to early not a good sign coming to the valley.

FYI, we are holding the playbook back by design. You will see on Saturday . Glad we have not shot our wad this early in the season ala the way your team has. You are peaking to early not a good sign coming to the valley.
You clearly have no understanding of the depth of Petrino's playbook. Some team's wads are bigger than other team's wads. Just saying...

Yep scoring 60 a game and you surr are holding back plays lol. Not going to matter. We have more talent than you and number 4 enough said.

Obviously you have no idea about Petrino Playbook....when games are over by halftime-(including Florida State) you can do that...as for more talent..that is debatable....what we do know is both the Media and Coaches have the 2016 Cardinals ranked ahead of Clemson...

It should be one hell of a game. Two legitimate top 5 teams squaring off in a great college football game atmosphere. This week is going to feel 10 weeks long.

Go CARDS!!!
This is what we live for as fans. Going to try to enjoy every minute of it.

The Marshall game also seemed like a 6 HR game last night to me. I guess it was a fear of an injury and the big week ahead.

Anyone wanna guess what the opening line will be?

I'm going to say Louisville EVEN Clemson.

These type games rarely come out as pick ems' but that's my guess. I think if the game were at Louisville, the Cards would be 3-3 1/2 point favorites. We'll see late tonight.

Reactions: beasleythecard
..if the game was in Louisville we would be a 4 point favorite.
You're probably right and maybe even 4.5-5 point favorites.

With Clemson's defense pummeling Ga Tech this week, being at home at night and having Watson and Louisville lighting up scoreboards like pinball machines with Lamar Jackson and having an extremely talented starting defense I see the oddsmakers having this a coin flip too.

This is for a possible Title. Pick em.

Reactions: American Male
Opened as a 3 point favorite. Vegas knows . Sorry Card fans you will walk away very dissapointed Saturday evening. We toooooooo deep.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Opened as a 3 point favorite. Vegas knows . Sorry Card fans you will walk away very dissapointed Saturday evening. We toooooooo deep.

In case you don't understand Las Vegas Lines the 3 only means that they see both teams as equal and they gave Clemson 3 point for Home Field.. if the game was in Louisville we would be favored by the same amount

Obviously you don't understand the gravity of the situation of coming into Death Valley at night and facing Coach V's defense. We'll be ready and there will be no a## kicking by the visitors. Bring it.

Yeah, I was there 2 years ago with a not so good Card Team that you barely handled. And last year - by THREE points when we had a QB by Committee..
Really?

Let's hope everyone plays to their best....be injury free and both teams put on the show we both expect

I think it will be a great game...one of the best in college football this year. Don't you know ESPN/ABC is smiling as they know the ratings will be sky high. This past weekend's were pretty weak.
If this is your initial trip to Death Valley you will have a great time. Pure college town with incredible atmosphere. Knowledgeable and hospitable fans. Enjoy

I think it will be a great game...one of the best in college football this year. Don't you know ESPN/ABC is smiling as they know the ratings will be sky high. This past weekend's were pretty weak.
If this is your initial trip to Death Valley you will have a great time. Pure college town with incredible atmosphere. Knowledgeable and hospitable fans. Enjoy
Your reputation precedes you and you will see a HUGE turnout from Cards fans because of it. The Clemson hospitality and atmosphere has been the talk of the town since our trip there 2 years ago. People have been planning the trip for over a year. What an awesome scenario to have 2 of the top teams in the country with Heisman trophy candidate QB's!!! Pinch me! GO CARDS!!

ADVERTISEMENT