ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the “game” thread

I don’t get it, it’ll do more damage to the defense with the crown than offense if hitting the shoulder...bvg will struggle to find a job next year, look at nd without him

This is worst than kragdud.

First time ive ever thought this.

Some of these players are effin garbage

This team continues to implode. I was hopeful the stupid shit would stop once Petrino was fired. I was wrong. Over 100 yards in stupid penalties in the first half. The entire roster needs to be revoked. I'm done watching this shit show.

This is garbage, just the dumb damn penalties and it’ll be competitive... let me enjoy the one rogue season

We have become that team that you can mark on your schedule as a sure win.

Just this year.....it’s not like Uk in the sec every other year

Not to them.
Its their Superbowl. They rarely beat Louisville so they dont know how to act.

Lamar is a fumble away from making it 7 in a row and UofL leading the series.

Then again, if UofL beats SuCkS in 2016, the Cards go to the Orange bowl and Petrino doesnt get fired until midseason next year.

Louisville, especially Louisville with Petrino, has made UK their bitch. Stoops is building some capital with his base this year because he knows next year they are going to regress to the mean and become pretty awful again. UK is going to show no mercy tonight because of this.

Reactions: Deeva
Tonight’s display further cements how classy LJ was. He scored about 20 touchdowns against the yuts and outside of that one Heisman pose - he simply ran off of the field.

These punk yuts with the L’s down - complete reflection of Porky Stupes, his trash staff and the entirety of big hillbilly nation.

Tonight’s display further cements how classy LJ was. He scored about 20 touchdowns against the yuts and outside of that one Heisman pose - he simply ran off of the field.

These punk yuts with the L’s down - complete reflection of Porky Stupes, his trash staff and the entirety of big hillbilly nation.
I totally agree that LJ was a classy player and a hell of a player at that.

But you really want to throw the punk card at UK right now? Personal fouls, targeting, fighting with the head coach......come on now. I mean I guess there’s still time for Jordan jones to flip out. We’ll see I guess

But you really want to throw the punk card at UK right now? Personal fouls, targeting, fighting with the head coach......come on now. I mean I guess there’s still time for Jordan jones to flip out. We’ll see I guess
We don’t need you over here chump! Get lost

Reactions: Cue Card

At least no Cards player has thrown a garbage can........

Things aren’t mutually exclusive. Yes, Louisville is imploding and doing their best kentucky impersonation with the inexcusable nonsense and penalties but, that doesn’t for one second change the fact that guys like bowden, snell and jones are complete low class trash bags.

Papa Pass just posted this on Twitter:

I love yall ! My kids love yall we all good plus we young with alot of talent!cards fans are the best!

Reactions: Deeva
So you approve of the targeting penalty and other bush league penalties that UL incurred? Obviously came out with the idea of make a shit show of the game

You had redshirt players try to start a fight with Louisville starters to get them thrown out during pre game warm ups.

Last year a uofk player started a mini brawl by pushing Lamar after the whistle in which another cayuts fan threw a garbage can.

You guys are hypocrites which is why i despise you slapdiks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT