ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman Prediction

Looks like the betting markets are trending towards Kyler Murray. I watched a lot of football and my vote would go to Tua.
I always think it’s an interesting - albeit pure conjecture - to compare how players up for the same awards would do if they were on the other guy’s team. There is an inherent bias against programs like the Gumps in coms like those - but, I’m ok with that - lol.

Puma could put up video game numbers against B12 defenses.

Well.....maybe not :p

But Tua Or Hurts either one could. And so could a lot of others.

Tua was a victim of Alabama’s success because he only played 2 to 3 quarters in most games. Murray was in mostly high scoring shoot outs so his stats are off the charts. If a lot of voters voted early it’s Tua and if they voted later it’s probably Murray. All the finalists for tonight were surrounded by 4 and 5 star talent which makes what Lamar did in his last 2 years here even more amazing.

Tua was a victim of Alabama’s success because he only played 2 to 3 quarters in most games. Murray was in mostly high scoring shoot outs so his stats are off the charts. If a lot of voters voted early it’s Tua and if they voted later it’s probably Murray. All the finalists for tonight were surrounded by 4 and 5 star talent which makes what Lamar did in his last 2 years here even more amazing.
That was pretty much my point.

As an OSU grad, I would never vote for an OU quarterback. Murray is out. I haven’t seen Haskins. I saw Tua in Orlando against us and was very impressed. I don’t have a vote. But if I did, it would be Tua. Stay thirsty, my friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT