ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkins and Atwell both out

The following players are unavailable for today’s game against Virginia: DL YaYa Diaby DL Derek Dorsey DL Tabarius Peterson CB Chandler Jones RB Hassan Hall WR Tutu Atwell RB Javian Hawkins

On a positive note, going to see a LOT of young guys. [ Again ]. At RB will see a lot Maurice Burkley not a young guy but has looked sharp last couple of games. Guessing we see Jalen Mitchell RFR, Adrian Robbins RFR, Isaac Martin RJR Louisville Trinity TE ran the ball at times at Trinity. Could also move a WR or 2 to the back field.

Reactions: Mayoman
I wonder if Custer would have fought if his troops were stricken with a virus? :oops: ;)

It was a massacre but at least his guys did not retreat or surrender. The fight must go on and learn the lessons of competing at the highest level or P5 CFB.

I wonder if Custer would have fought if his troops were stricken with a virus? :oops: ;)

It was a massacre but at least his guys did not retreat or surrender. The fight must go on and learn the lessons of competing at the highest level or P5 CFB.
I don’t think Custer had the option of either retreat or surrender. Pretty sure he felt really stupid at the end.

I don’t think Custer had the option of either retreat or surrender. Pretty sure he felt really stupid at the end.

So you were there and knew what he was thinking? Sarcasm does not play well with you I see.

The point is show up and play with what you have the best you can.

The defense played likely as well as they could have today. The 'O' had fumble itis and kept shooting themselves in the foot. TO's Resulting in a 31-17 point ? blowout?????

Just for the record, as I wait for the FSU game. Really, for what it's worth.......A number of Indian survivors of the Battle of Little Big Horn, stated old George shot himself in the head at the "end".

Just for the record, as I wait for the FSU game. Really, for what it's worth.......A number of Indian survivors of the Battle of Little Big Horn, stated old George shot himself in the head at the "end".

Were they real Indians or fake Indian quotes? Asking for a friend. 😀

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT